Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The real reason why Floyd asked for OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real reason why Floyd asked for OST?

I know this topic was recycled many times and followed by Floyd fans like a gospel. We also know the Mayweather clan and his fans were saying long time ago that Pac only fought those old, shot, slow, weight drained, come forward, past his prime, coming off from big losses, smart match making, paid to dive and many more! They also said Pac is overrated, one dimensional, no footwork, easy work, no skills and many more! My question is....why the hell asked then for OST?
    Last edited by straightleft; 01-03-2011, 02:47 AM.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say that he wanted to make sure that Manny wasn't on any type of PED. I could be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
      I know this topic was recycled many times and followed by Floyd fans like a gospel. We also know the Mayweather clan and his fans were saying long time ago that Pac only fought those old, shot, slow, weight drained, come forward, past his prime, coming off from big losses, smart match making, paid to dive and many more! They also said Pac is overrated, one dimensional, no footwork, easy work, no skills and many more! My question is....why the hell asked then for OST?
      I've been banging my head with this crooked logic of fantasy kids.
      And I'm not interested in any answer coming from kids. I'm sure
      this thread will be deleted, anyway. I hope it won't be.

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
        I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say that he wanted to make sure that Manny wasn't on any type of PED. I could be wrong though.
        If you look closely of what they said all along. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!

Comment

pac agreed to a 7 day cut off which is better than the 14 day cut off which was wifebeater's first position. 7 day cut off is certainly better than the 18 day cut off of mosley/wifebeater.

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
            no. it was because he knew without a shadow of a doubt that pac would refuse haha

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              pac agreed to a 7 day cut off which is better than the 14 day cut off which was wifebeater's first position. 7 day cut off is certainly better than the 18 day cut off of mosley/wifebeater.
              Its so easy to see Pac moving forward to the fight while Floyd moving backward away from the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Victorious713 View Post
                He's fighting bums and shot fighters. Why is everyone so surprised? David Diaz, sucks. Oscar Dela Hoya, old, shot and weight drained. Hatton, sucks. Cotto, shot. Clottey sucks. Margarito, shot and slow. Isn't this what we all say about Manny and his opponents? Why is everyone surprised he is blasting through these guys?
                And Floyd and his fantasy kids still want OST. This thread should
                be stickied or just bumped forever to expose these kids' crooked
                logic.

Comment

because mayweather wants to clean up the sport

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    no. it was because he knew without a shadow of a doubt that pac would refuse haha
                    Of course Floyd knows Pac will refused at first. Its a natural reaction as he has no right to demand something
                    someone higher than him in pedestal. Did anybody in boxing does OST except Floyd?

Comment

Working...
                    X