No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn: Froch vs Ward II will be a different fight in the UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
    There are some serious Froch ass kissers in this thread, I'm out. None of your reasons for a fight in the UK make since. In no way does Froch deserve it. You guys just hope Ward goes there and gets robbed.
    Load of rubbish.

Ward can't sell **** in the US, so a rematch in the UK would make financial sense.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      Load of rubbish.

Ward can't sell **** in the US, so a rematch in the UK would make financial sense.
      Then instead of running his mouth, Hearn needs to be ready to throw the kind of money it will take for Ward to risk a Froch/Dirrel type decision or a Calzaghe type "KO".

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
        Then instead of running his mouth, Hearn needs to be ready to throw the kind of money it will take for Ward to risk a Froch/Dirrel type decision or a Calzaghe type "KO".
        They'll have the money if he beats Kessler.

If the Kessler fight is close, it will be Froch-Kessler III.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          You think Ward-Froch was more one sided than Cotto-Marg?
          Hell yeah. Easily. Cotto put a lot of hands on Margarito before he submitted. That was rematch worthy but it still should have put Marge in the driver seat. Froch did not fight a 115-113 type of fight. He was absolutely lost and mentally beaten. With that kind of score in the states Ward shouldn't dare cross the Atlantic.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
            Like I mentioned before two of the official judges had it 115-113. If Froch won one more round on their cards it would have been a draw. That wasn't a one-sided fight like some Ward fanatics claim, Ward looked on the verge of crumbling completely a few times late in that fight but he managed to pull himself together and sneak a fairly close win. I had it 115-113 Ward just like those official judges so their scoring was on point for that fight. Close fight with only a round in it.
            It was a one sided fight dude, I don't care what 2 judges had it. If that's the case then I guess Williams really did beat Lara huh? Learn how to judge a fight on your own bro, judges these days seem darn near blind

Comment

Working...
            X