No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dimitrenko Waits For Klitschko vs Mormeck Ruling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dimitrenko Waits For Klitschko vs Mormeck Ruling

French heavyweight - and former WBA cruiserweight king - Jean Marc Mormeck (36-4, 22KOs) is still the mandatory challenger for EBU ruler Alexander Dimitrenko (32-1, 21KOs). Mormeck is reportedly going to face WBA/IBO/WBO/IBF champion Wladimir Klitschko (56-3, 49KOs) on December 10th in Germany, but to date nothing has been formally announced. Dimitrenko retained his EBU belt on Saturday with a twelve round decision over British veteran Michael Sprott.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dimitrenko should be trying to get the fight with Wlad on Dec 10.

Comment

yeah wlad's balls are already shaking after dimitrenko's brutal ud of his ex sparring partner.... wanted to say, both mac mormeck and dimi are no hopers. maybe wlad should rematch haye afterall lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Dimitrenko should be trying to get the fight with Wlad on Dec 10.
        He really should! But i doubt he has the balls to do it! Or even his promoter!
        Anyways i just looked at the ebu ratings and david haye would be next for dimitrenko ! i expect dimitrenko to vacate the title by then if haye wants to fight for the ebu title

Comment

God damn the HW division sucks right now. The Klitschkos have kicked the crap out of everyone in the division. There aren't really any fights I'd like to see but I know Mormeck vs. Wlad or Dimitrenko is on the bottom of the list.

Comment

the story for wlad-mormeck: can wlad knock him out faster than vitali knocked out adamek?

Comment

Most of the Americans won't agree but Haye is still the only credible fight for either brother and the most dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by gashalasha7 View Post
                Most of the Americans won't agree but Haye is still the only credible fight for either brother and the most dangerous
                Vitali/Haye only, no Wlad. Wlad already beat Haye. Now we want Vitali/Haye.

Comment

I wouldn't go so far as to say a Haye rematch is credible but it's probably still the biggest and best fight out there for Wlad, even though it won't make anywhere near as much money as the first fight.

Comment

Dimitrenko is a way more credible fight than Mormeck. Wlad needs names, not soft touches. I don't care how many top tens he's faced over the last few years, Wlad - Jean is a joke/slaughter. I don't care to watch a fight where the conclusion is absolutely certain and determined prior to the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X