Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Que piensan de la violenica contra mujeres?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Que piensan de la violenica contra mujeres?

haora que paso todo esto on Ray Arroz and all these other high profile athelets...que piensan de la violencia contra mujeres???

dalegas!!!!!!!

some of them deserve it but thats not saying im for it. Women now a days are crazy in the head . they need to stop pushing men to the limits

Comment

Mientras vivamos en una sociedad machista, la violencia contra la mujer nunca se terminará. Y creo que tanto hombres como mujeres son responsables de que vivamos en ese tipo de sociedad.

Cuando ese deportista agredió a su novia, el tipo perdió su trabajo, y de paso fue criticado a nivel mundial.
      Pero en el caso de Jay Z, fue lo contrario. Cuando él fue agredido por una mujer, recibió las burlas de la gente, y la mujer recibió todo el apoyo.

Si te fijas, hay una contradicción...el acto de agredir debe ser condenado socialmente de igual manera para la mujer y el hombre. No deberían haber diferencia de roles en ese ámbito.

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielmolilulu View Post
        Mientras vivamos en una sociedad machista, la violencia contra la mujer nunca se terminará. Y creo que tanto hombres como mujeres son responsables de que vivamos en ese tipo de sociedad.

Cuando ese deportista agredió a su novia, el tipo perdió su trabajo, y de paso fue criticado a nivel mundial.
        Pero en el caso de Jay Z, fue lo contrario. Cuando él fue agredido por una mujer, recibió las burlas de la gente, y la mujer recibió todo el apoyo.

Si te fijas, hay una contradicción...el acto de agredir debe ser condenado socialmente de igual manera para la mujer y el hombre. No deberían haber diferencia de roles en ese ámbito.
        que piensas de lo que dijo Cleto??

Comment

Ray Arroz

Comment

Ray Arroz

El sexismo es malo. Tanto un hombre pegando a una mujer como una mujer a un hombre, esta mal. No importa las circunstancias. Hay que ser mas fuerte e integro.

Comment

man hits a girl and everyone jumps in. Girls hits a guy and everyone laughs.

Comment

Let's not be absurd. Cleto is a typical Latino and machista. I used to be the same way, fighting at the drop of a dime, hitting everyone who I thought "deserved" it.

The truth is we need to understand that women are physically weaker than we are. To hit them is a cowardly thing except for defending yourself against serious bodily harm or death.

If Ray Rice was a real man, he would have just left. If she kept on, then grab her and pin her to the floor until she calmed down.

This idea that women should be treated the same as men physically is fukin stupid. Imagine someone smashing your mother, daughter or sister in the face, I don't think you would feel the same.

Comment

a man should never lay a hand on a woman plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post

man hits a girl and everyone jumps in. Girls hits a guy and everyone laughs.
                    Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    Let's not be absurd. Cleto is a typical Latino and machista. I used to be the same way, fighting at the drop of a dime, hitting everyone who I thought "deserved" it.

The truth is we need to understand that women are physically weaker than we are. To hit them is a cowardly thing except for defending yourself against serious bodily harm or death.

If Ray Rice was a real man, he would have just left. If she kept on, then grab her and pin her to the floor until she calmed down.

This idea that women should be treated the same as men physically is fukin stupid. Imagine someone smashing your mother, daughter or sister in the face, I don't think you would feel the same.
                    Cleto and Cuauh we boys here so just for the sake of argument.....fook each other up..........

ok.......go!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X