Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley disses Oscar De La Hoya over wearing dresses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The funny thing is Oscar wasn't playing and was legitimately asking.

Bradley's a nobody

Comment

i would diss tim bradley for using his head so damn much......

Comment

lol bradleys with top rank for life thats for sure now

Comment

I think Oscar was actually genuinely amaze and that's where the question came from, either Timmy misread Oscar or he is just overly sensitive. Most people are asking that same question too but not me because I said it when he shamelessly ducked khan because " He didn't want to be out of the Pacquiao sweepstakes" that even if he beats Pac nothing would change for him in terms of popularity or leverage. He is still the same Bradley if not worse

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I think Oscar was actually genuinely amaze and that's where the question came from, either Timmy misread Oscar or he is just overly sensitive. Most people are asking that same question too but not me because I said it when he shamelessly ducked khan because " He didn't want to be out of the Pacquiao sweepstakes" that even if he beats Pac nothing would change for him in terms of popularity or leverage. He is still the same Bradley if not worse
            Khan is not the same Kahn though.

Comment

Oscar has more talent in his little finger than Bradley has in his whole body but I can't defend the fishnets, I just can't.

Comment

Oscar's got some kinky fetishes.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Bradley got mad when Oscar dissed him by saying is Bradley fighting on ESPN now?

Remember Oscar lied and said the pics were fake than later came out and admit they were really him lol, and he was sharing dildos and fishnets and panties with those hoes
                  "Can you sing?"
                  "I can't sing. I used to"
                  "Are you goin' to do an album like Oscar?"
                  "Nah, if I do an album like Oscar I'll only end up wearing dresses too"

Love how he called out the journalists for being nervous as fuck about the joke as well

Comment

@ people hating on Bradley for telling the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      @ people hating on Bradley for telling the truth.
                      no, oscar actually told the truth about his fishnets. he even pointed out he liked the silk ones over the cotton. tim on the other hand, still hasnt told the truth about how he lost by 10 rounds to manny!

Comment

Working...
                      X