Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For:Comments Thread For: Kirkland Beats Molina By Controversial Disqu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For:Comments Thread For: Kirkland Beats Molina By Controversial Disqu

Aviator Sports Complex, Brooklyn, New York - Super middleweight contender Curtis “Showtime” Stevens (22-3, 16 KOs) returned for the first time in over two years, and blew away Romaro Johnson (11-6-1, 6 KOs) in the first round. Johnson went down three times before the referee, Eddie Claudio, saved him.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comments Thread For: Kirkland Beats Molina By Controversial Disqualification

Reliant Arena, Houston, Texas - Carlos Molina (19-5-2, 6KOs) was winning the fight, but lost a controversial ten round disqualification to James Kirkland (31-1, 27KOs) in a WBC final eliminator.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

That ref was ****ing useless. He would be perfect in the UK or Germany, **** that was bad.

Comment

weird disqualification I mean the bell did ring so who is in the right here? I had molina winning though.

My thing is the bell did ring.

Comment

What an injustice! How did any judge have Kirkland ahead? Molina had a perfect game plan. I don't even agree that he was knocked down. He was pushed down at the bell. I can't believe what I just witnessed.

Comment

ugly fight by both sides to much holding and **** and im a Kirkland fan,if i was kirkland dot accept this when cause this was ugly as hell

Comment

Man I feel so bad for Molina... this sucks. This guy does not deserve this.

Comment

Molina's tactics were frustrating - particularly in the 8th when he had Kirkland on the ropes and he was visibly dazed but Molina kept holding instead of letting his hands go.

However, he was comfortably ahead and was probably gonna win the fight. I think that he truly exposed Kirkland as a one dimensional fighter who will struggle against craftier boxers. That ref is a disgrace, and he really dicked Molina over.

Comment

Too much gay hugging and dirty headbutting by Molina.

Glad he lost.

Comment

this decision totally does favours for the sport..

Comment

Working...
                    X