No announcement yet.

Is Freddie Roach okay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Freddie Roach okay?

Freddie Roach seems a little bit tense these days does he not?

''Fcuk Sergio, piece of ****''
    ''Fcuk Floyd''

He seems to be on the verge of a breakdown or something, he didn't used to be like this I am sure but recently in interviews all you get is ''Fcuk him, so & so would knock his overrated a55 out in 5 rounds''

Oh & 'Fcuk Alvarez' as well!

Does he genuinely believe Chavez Jr K.O's Canelo or Sergio in 5 or 6? Lol! Chavez Jr couldn't K.O either even if he was armed with a sledgehammer.

After watching Chavez Jr's last two fights I genuinely believe near enough every fighter in the top 15 whips him.
    Barker, Macklin, Sturm, Quillin, Golovkin, Sergio, Lee, Rubio, err...Proska, etc

What is this big rave about with this heavily protected fcuker anyway living off his fathers name with some absolutely insane gum to tooth ratio?

Loved how clueless Freddie was when Marquez was spanking Pac as well, never in 15+ years have I seen a trainer looking so shell shocked in all my life.

......something seems wrong.

hopefully they fight Marquez next so he can capitalize from this

Comment

i'm not even sure it's him saying all that...doesn't seem his style

Comment

I don't think my heart could take seeing Marquez get robbed again tbh

Poor guy, I felt so bad for him! His back was really against the wall, hardly anybody gave him a cat in hells chance & he came & fought his heart out & IMO won fairly comfortably.

Comment

Fraudy Roach has ALWAYS been this way....its just coming to the light now....been called a Roach hater, but I see peeps are starting to see what I saw a few years ago...he's highly overrated!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
            i'm not even sure it's him saying all that...doesn't seem his style

Yeah some of it likely isn't him saying it but I have seen a few videos now of him seeming a bit touchy as of late & 1 in particular where he kind of snaps at the interviewer which appears to of been removed from YT now!

Oh well we all get a bit stressed from time to time I suppose it's just a little out of character for him.

Comment

Roach is smart like Floyd and knows how to play the media game.

The trainer of the year gets called soon.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                Roach is smart like Floyd and knows how to play the media game.

The trainer of the year gets called soon.
                Their is no way in hell Roach wins that. Margarito and Rios can both get knocked out in the first round and I would still say Garcia gets it.

Comment

Remember when roach use to tell the truth about pacs opponents..they're "weight drained" "can't pull the trigger anymore" "shot" "past their prime" "damaged good"

^^ those are all freddies comments about pacs opponents...I don't know why *******s still give him respect for beating those weight drained damaged goods who can't pull the trigger anymore @ catch weight

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
                    I don't think my heart could take seeing Marquez get robbed again tbh

Poor guy, I felt so bad for him! His back was really against the wall, hardly anybody gave him a cat in hells chance & he came & fought his heart out & IMO won fairly comfortably.
                    same here I cant and dont want to see him get robbed again. Sad in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X