• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
    lol. you sound like a female.
    I sound like your daddy.

Comment

wow never seen this much puerto ricans replying i thought they were in hiding or something

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        didn't Pacquiao ...destroy Cotto?
        Yes he did... but count the # of grease donkeys' he's destroyed. They call Pacquiao "JEFE" in mesico and california!

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
          Yes he did... but count the # of grease donkeys' he's destroyed. They call Pacquiao "JEFE" in mesico and california!
          you are right, grease donkeys all over puerto rico are all out hiding from even the sorriest mexican fighters to the point of losing their manhood, lol, those rican fighters be fighting like *****es, lol, lol, They get on their knees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Passionately backing up a fighter helps make the sport go 'round. But, using one fighter's successes or failures as a way to make you feel superior about your race/nationality to another's? ****in' stupid, especially if you yourself can't fight your way out of a wet paper bag or don't have the sack to even give it a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
              Passionately backing up a fighter helps make the sport go 'round. But, using one fighter's successes or failures as a way to make you feel superior about your race/nationality to another's? ****in' stupid, especially if you yourself can't fight your way out of a wet paper bag or don't have the sack to even give it a shot.
              where the **** have you been hiding for the last year?

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                where the **** have you been hiding for the last year?
                I've always checked in here, but rarely commented. Don't know why I started posting again, but here I am.

How have you been?

Where's Scap been?

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                  I've always checked in here, but rarely commented. Don't know why I started posting again, but here I am.

How have you been?

Where's Scap been?
                  i hear that - i continually ask myself why i still post here, the newer members are increasingly coming in dumber than the last.

i've been good - lifes great. scap hit me with a PM a week or two ago, he's on some world domination type mission.

Comment

since when did u puerto ricans go into hiding and what fight was it that made u hide

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
                      since when did u puerto ricans go into hiding and what fight was it that made u hide

I'm a white guy....and you're the kind of ****in' moron I was talking about in my initial post.
                      Last edited by jabsRstiff; 08-23-2011, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X