• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
    You have the same guy in yours!
    I know....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
      Michael Buffer screwing up the decision announcement again... It might be time for him to retire.
      Yeah,I was shocked that this happened involving him again.

Comment

Originally posted by Can Crusher
        The dude in ur avi is a bum. Sturm is just shot, lets not forget how he beat dlh
        I agree with your comments on Sturm but what I dont get is you calling Matthysse a bum when you got him on your avi yourself lol do you like displaying photos of bums do ya

Comment

Originally posted by MujoHrnjica View Post
          I agree with your comments on Sturm but what I dont get is you calling Matthysse a bum when you got him on your avi yourself lol do you like displaying photos of bums do ya
          obviously the guy was kidding how is that not obvious to you guys no sarcasm meters at all

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
            You have the same guy in yours!

Lmao I was thinking the same thing. What the hell?

Comment

The win(loss?) over De La Hoya wore off a long time ago but people talk like it was his biggest accomplishment. If you look at his wins? over Macklin and Murray you could tell he was on borrowed time.

Comment

He should retire. His plan was to return the belt against geale. that won't happen now.

he is skilful fighter but he is well past his prime. no point losing to guys he would normally beat with an ease.

Comment

Buffer is the man trolling everyone with the decision.

Comment

Stopped watching after the third too go out thinking Felix had it in the bag was shocked when i found out.Sturm shoulda jumped all over him in the 2nd.Retirement is probably the best option now

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X