No announcement yet.

Top Rank is talking about a Brandon Rios-Mike Alvarado fight for the fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    That's dope bro, are you from the Denver area as well?
    Yeah I grew up in Northeast Park Hill, but I live in Southeast Aurora now. Yeah I've lived here my whole life though.

Comment

the more i think about this fight the more i love it, i hope this goes down

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Yeah I grew up in Northeast Park Hill, but I live in Southeast Aurora now. Yeah I've lived here my whole life though.
        Sweet I don't see to many peeps from Colorado on here. I'm in Greeley about an hour from Denver.

Comment

Personally, I would prefer Rios fight Mathysse but whatever.

Alvardo was losing to Prescott if I'm not mistaken. Still a descent fight that I would tune in and watch. I'd give Rios the edge to win though.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            Personally, I would prefer Rios fight Mathysse but whatever.

Alvardo was losing to Prescott if I'm not mistaken. Still a descent fight that I would tune in and watch. I'd give Rios the edge to win though.
            Mathysse is with Golden Boy and Rios was losing to Acosta so what's the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Mathysse is with Golden Boy and Rios was losing to Acosta so what's the problem?
              Honestly, I think that GBP-Top Rank beef only applies for Floyd-Pac or Floyd vs any other Top Rank fighter. Top Rank and GBP have made lesser known fights in the past.

And Rios was not losing to Acosta.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                Honestly, I think that GBP-Top Rank beef only applies for Floyd-Pac or Floyd vs any other Top Rank fighter. Top Rank and GBP have made lesser known fights in the past.

And Rios was not losing to Acosta.
                Once in a blue moon they put a fight together. And I guess we have a different point of view about the Acosta fight. I thought he was beating Rios before the KD's starting raining.

I don't think Rios could beat Marquez, Alvarado or Mathysse.

Comment

this is a fantasy type of fight, only it's a 'fantasy' that could actually come true.

I would love to see this fight, but Rios should definitely have a few tune up fights before going after Alvarado whose comfortable at the weight.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=560449

^In this thread, I talk about the possible match up between Rios and Breidis Prescott, I think that would be a perfect fight for Rios to debut and show his stuff. And it'd be competitive too, we all saw how Breidis was putting a beating on Alvy early on

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                    as of right now TR is giving us better fights then GBP
                    Giving us better "fantasy fights" you mean because i dont remeber reading its happening or amything other than talk

Comment

Working...
                    X