No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Vows To Display 'Nasty Side' Against Jones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Vows To Display 'Nasty Side' Against Jones

Kell Brook will put his unbeaten record on the line against Carson Jones in his home town of Sheffield on July 7.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hype Job

This guy really needs to start fighting quality opposition.. how many losses has Jones had. come on Kell you rage on about being undefeated but its against has beens and BUMS. Sky need to get off their high horse about him too.

Comment

I was getting excited there when i saw Jones i was hoping it was Mike Jones, but it's just another bum fight for Kell stalling his development even further. It's frustrating because he's clearly better than this level.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
        I was getting excited there when i saw Jones i was hoping it was Mike Jones, but it's just another bum fight for Kell stalling his development even further. It's frustrating because he's clearly better than this level.
        A win here makes him the mandatory for a world title.

What other fight could he take at this moment that would do more for him? All the guys we'd like to see him fight are pretty much tied up.

Comment

Kell Brook - Ringside

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC_VndOWVlI

Comment

Those of you calling Carson Jones a bum need to do a little research. Carson Jones might very well KO Kell TFO. His early losses aren't representative of where he is in his career now. Margarito who isn't afraid of damn near anyone wanted no parts of this kid last year. He is a hungry fighter with pop in his hands who's bitter as hell for being mismanaged early in his career. It's a 50-50 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
              You to what a fcking bum we have Junior Witter the 2nd in the making.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                Those of you calling Carson Jones a bum need to do a little research. Carson Jones might very well KO Kell TFO. His early losses aren't representative of where he is in his career now. Margarito who isn't afraid of damn near anyone wanted no parts of this kid last year. He is a hungry fighter with pop in his hands who's bitter as hell for being mismanaged early in his career. It's a 50-50 fight.
                Post some videos if you have them.ill watch.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                  Those of you calling Carson Jones a bum need to do a little research.
                  Well said. It's embarrassing to read some of the idiotic responses. Jones is THE streaking fighter of the division right now. Undefeated usually just means well managed. Carson got thrown in deep at 18 years old but has really found his feet in the last four years with just a SD loss in almost 20 fights. In fact, just take his record from January 2008 & he's 21-2-1 with 17 kayos. I'll be cheering Kell on but would not be at all surprised if he lost this one.

Comment

I like tihs kid Brook he is a really good boxer with power. I expect good things to come for him in the near future.

Comment

Working...
                    X