No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Groves: I'm Not World Class Yet, Neither is DeGale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Groves: I'm Not World Class Yet, Neither is DeGale

British/Commonwealth super middleweight champion George Groves believes James DeGale, the EBU champion, is only fooling himself with his constant boasts of being a world class fighter. Groves won a very close decision over DeGale a few months back. DeGale decisioned Poland’s Piotr Wilczewski on Saturday night to win the European title. Groves defends his belts against Paul Smith next month.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good stuff from Groves. I like this guy in and outside the ring, hope he goes a long way.

Comment

Good stuff....

Comment

damn straight, georgey groves is humble and very honest about his thoughts.
        a very engaging and nice young fellah.
        usaully stays quiet and lets people think what they wanna.
        proud to be a fellow englishman and londoner.
        james de"fail" acting like a **** doesnt impress anyone here.
        yanks might like it but, sooner or later they wanna see substance to all his cryin and claims by backin it up.
        who wants a wager.....?
        i say de"gay" loses one out of next four fights.....who wants 20k against?

Comment

Sorry to say but george is going to struggle against paul smith he should win but hes going to struggle then his performance will be compared to degales and its hard to see him bettering that i would love to see groves fight Piotr Wilczewski and see what he has to say after that because i think he get's his arse handed to him.

Piotr Wilczewski is world class but nearing the end of his career where as degales at the start of his and already beyond his level i think Piotr Wilczewski gives any of the current champions a belter fight any day of the week.

Comment

Wilczewski is not world class.

Comment

Working...
            X