No announcement yet.

To be honest... why should wlad change his style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be honest... why should wlad change his style

he dominates fighters... he dominates with his jab alone.. why should he change his style.. cause its "boring" well if thats the case, why should he change his ****......

"he should engage more"

wlad has 49 knockouts.. only 10 decisions in 59 fights...

yeah he doesn't engage...

To bring some excitement, do things in fashion, show more versatility? I give him credit, but he's displaying basic stuff...

Comment

Dude this is like your 6th thread.

Comment

It's true, why change a winning formula? same for Floyd Mayweather. It's boring to most, but the sport (any sport) is about winning.

Comment

By the way, I'm not saying he should change his style, more like add to it. Attack the body, throw some left hooks, some uppercuts, let go of the power shots more.

Comment

Wlad put in a great performance that was just missing the KO. Did people slaughter Lewis for not taking out David Tua?
            Last edited by Money Shot; 07-02-2011, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Exactly. If Haye is just going to dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge all night long...and only throw one punch at a time...

Why take a risk? Of course it makes for a boring fight, but it gets you an easy win.

If he decided to take more chances, and engage more, he'd just be fighting exactly the way Haye was trying to goad him into doing. Better to fight your fight, than your opponent's.

Comment

I dont have a problem with the way he fights. But I dont think its about engaging more to those that have a problem with him, its more about even at the range he likes to keep the fight, there's so much more opportunities to let his hands go and still be in a very safe position.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
                  he dominates fighters... he dominates with his jab alone.. why should he change his style.. cause its "boring" well if thats the case, why should he change his ****......

"he should engage more"

wlad has 49 knockouts.. only 10 decisions in 59 fights...

yeah he doesn't engage...
                  I totally agree until some comes along and exsposes him. He should stick with what works and a JAB and good defense makes alot of sense to me. He stays tall like he should and hes still winning. Takes little punishement and like Floyd, Bernard and J Marquez has technical skills that will keep them around for a while.

Comment

Working...
                  X