Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer: "If Floyd knocks out Mosley, I will CUT my pony tail off"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'd have been funny if Doug Fischer would have said: " If Floyd kos mosley, i will cut my pony tail off and give head to Leo Ellerbe." That would show he has balls and can walk the walk. Who gives a **** about his pony tail, if he cut that **** off, he will only look less stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by @$$-H0L3 View Post
      Mosley and quit shouldn't be used in the same sentence. Every man has his breaking point, but I doubt Shane would ever quit, especially against Mayweather.
      I know Shane wouldn't quit. His corner will have to stop it. I don't think Brother Nazeem and crew are gonna sit around and watch Shane catch a JMM-like ass whoopin.

Mosley can be very wild at times. I could see him getting completely owned by Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
        I know Shane wouldn't quit. His corner will have to stop it. I don't think Brother Nazeem and crew are gonna sit around and watch Shane catch a JMM-like ass whoopin.

Mosley can be very wild at times. I could see him getting completely owned by Floyd.
        They know Mosley can take a beating and keep going, he was getting his ass beat by Wright & Forrest. Unlikely Floydie will be the aggressor unless he needs to be. I think Floyd UD's Shane, but not like Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Hes a grown ass man he shouldve been cut it off.
          lol this right here

Comment

Working...
          X