Collapse
No announcement yet.

***The Official*** Is boxing dying? "Thread"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Consensus seems to be boxing is dying.

Comment

you posted these on site where it about cars and football

Comment

no ...but floyd sr is.....

Comment

Originally posted by RealDeal90 View Post
          you posted these on site where it about cars and football
          Where should I have posted it? Boxing sites?

Comment

1.24 PPV for the Manny/Miguel fight says 'no', it's not dying.

Comment

Originally posted by Kok123 View Post
              1.24 PPV for the Manny/Miguel fight says 'no', it's not dying.
              You're not looking at the bigger picture. Boxing, like the US government is totally corrupt.

Countries around the world get to watch boxing for free or on regular cable, we still have to order a premium channel such as HBO or Showtime to watch the top boxers fight.
              Last edited by Boxingwizard; 01-14-2010, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Of course the ones that never watch boxing don't know

Comment

Originally posted by Marcov View Post
                  Of course the ones that never watch boxing don't know
                  I think its brilliant that he's posting on different forums... IF you are a regular poster on a boxing forum.... you are not a casual fan... however if you're part of an unrelated forum, and you see something about boxing, and it gets your attention, you probably fall into the casual fan, kinda interested in boxing person...

For instance, to find out whats better, a ford or a chevy, you wouldn't ask that on a ford forum.... ford would win because of the bias, you also wouldn't ask it on a chevy forum....

you'd perhaps ask it on a mechanics forum, or any other forum where you could get some non-bias responce.

Comment

Dude the replies at the Diablo forum is ****ing hilarous. I was laughing my **** out! ****ing geeks hahahaha! Ah well, what did you expect from those Diablo geeks.

The question should have been, is Diablo dead? It's like a million year old game LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by JulVal View Post
                      Dude the replies at the Diablo forum is ****ing hilarous. I was laughing my **** out! ****ing geeks hahahaha! Ah well, what did you expect from those Diablo geeks.

The question should have been, is Diablo dead? It's like a million year old game LMAO.
                      Those posts were my favorite too, with their game lingo....

I think he got e-burned by a 10 year old in there somewhere..

I remember playing diablo 2 in 2002.... guess its got some staying power...

Perhaps there's an oregon trail or number munchers forum as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X