Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worse decision: Whitaker vs chavez or pac vs bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worse decision: Whitaker vs chavez or pac vs bradley?

Me personally i had whitaker winning about the first 9 or 10 rounds before i stopped watching because it was pointless, truly embarrassed chavez.
    Pac vs bradley i had pac winning 7-5 because neither did much of anything ,but people think this fight is a huge robbery.
    whitaker vs. chavez
    56.36%
    pac vs. bradley
    43.64%

Pac - Bradley

Who cares though, the judges saw what they saw. Chavez drew Whitaker and Bradley beat Pac.

The official decision is the one that matters right?
    Last edited by thuggery; 12-12-2012, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      Pac - Bradley

Who cares though, the judges saw what they saw. Chavez beat Whitaker and Bradley beat Pac.

The official decision is the one that matters right?
      Chavez didnt beat whitaker in the official decision you moron, it was a draw. smh

Comment

Really you had that seven five? I gotta re watch that then.

And you had Whitaker winning the first 9 or 10 rounds? I mean 8 yeah but it wasn't a blowout it was competitive till like the 6 or 7 round if I remember right I got it on the ps3 so I'll re watch but damn.

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
          Chavez didnt beat whitaker in the official decision you moron, it was a draw. smh
          exactly my point, wasn't a robbery no one got robbed. Bradley robbed Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            exactly my point, wasn't a robbery no one got robbed. Bradley robbed Pac.
            No you tried your agenda moron, it failed and backfired.

Comment

No you tried your agenda moron, it failed and backfired.
              You're obviously getting a little angry. Whitaker got ravaged by ODLH regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                Really you had that seven five? I gotta re watch that then.

And you had Whitaker winning the first 9 or 10 rounds? I mean 8 yeah but it wasn't a blowout it was competitive till like the 6 or 7 round if I remember right I got it on the ps3 so I'll re watch but damn.
                Chavez was made to look like an amateur by whitaker. Bradley vs pac was just a bad fight, neither did much of anything. Pac just tried to steal rounds in the last 30 seconds but still didnt do much of anything, neither did at all. It's basically scoring a few jabs and some body work(bradley) or pac only fighting 30 seconds a round.

Comment

Chavez was made to look like an amateur by whitaker. Bradley vs pac was just a bad fight, neither did much of anything. Pac just tried to steal rounds in the last 30 seconds but still didnt do much of anything, neither did at all. It's basically scoring a few jabs and some body work(bradley) or pac only fighting 30 seconds a round.
                  It was still competitive he looked lost and frustrated but completely amerish is excessive

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                    It was still competitive he looked lost and frustrated but completely amerish is excessive
                    Competitive when? Certainly wasn't winning any rounds or looking good. Pernell made him look stupid , just as pernell made most look stupid.

Comment

Working...
                    X