Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero challenges Broner in his face, Broner looked scared..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by codey View Post
    I still got my 0.
    He has an 0 still becasue they robbed Ponce De Leon...

Comment

What a complete arse piece Boner is. "I still got my 0...I still got my 0....I still got my 0".

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
        Damn, i normally just like to lurk but some of you pinche idiots are ****ing amazing, sure your right a pro boxer who has been fighting since he was a kid is afraid of a fight? are you ****ing serious? dude i'm not a pro or let alone a world champion but i know my way around a boxing gym and i not afraid to fight ANYONE win or lose. but a world champion is afraid of a fight right? GTFOH
        Your the idiot!! So Boxers aint scared? They are human just like anyone else. I have even heard boxers say in interviews that they are scared before a fight and it sometimes motivates them to fight more intelligently and cautious. Why do you think some fighters duck certain fighters in their careers? Becasue they are scared pinche idiot!!!

Comment

I hate when people dont give you eye contact and move stupid and talk tough. It reminded me alot of Mayweather in that video something that just gets under my skin.

Comment

I am no big fan of the Ghost but Broner is a sucker. So far all he has been doing is beating up on people smaller than he is. Look at the size of that guy? He should be at 140-147, please man. Broner will get KOed soon enough or beaten to a pulp and I can't wait. He is a fraud, I am not a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
              He has an 0 still becasue they robbed Ponce De Leon...
              something tells you're picking Demarco to win.

i'll be here to see your reaction when Broner is victorioius

Comment

Broner was definitely shook when this happened, especially at the moment Guerrero stepped up to him. Broner tried to hug him at first then he realized Guerrero was confronting him and it took a minute for Broner to whip up the courage to start talking back.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                  Broner was definitely shook when this happened, especially at the moment Guerrero stepped up to him. Broner tried to hug him at first then he realized Guerrero was confronting him and it took a minute for Broner to whip up the courage to start talking back.
                  only thing Broner was probably worried about was getting jumped by Guerreros posse. man to man Guerrero wouldve gotten clowned.

u think Guerrero would be so brave in Cincinatti?

Comment

It's called nerves, you box before cabron? i have been nervous before a fight but that did not mean i was afraid. Two completely different things entirely, but i guess arm-chair warriors can confuse the two for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
                      only thing Broner was probably worried about was getting jumped by Guerreros posse. man to man Guerrero wouldve gotten clowned.

u think Guerrero would be so brave in Cincinatti?

Yup. Broner's a twitter thug, he was talking mad shlt over the internet but once Guerrero got in his face for real Broner shlt his pant's. It took him a whole minute to whip up the courage to start talking back You notice how after this happened Broner hasn't been on twitter talking shlt anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X