Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angulo arrested for trying tp hop US-Mexico Border, Margarito-Michelle split up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf was angulo planning to do for work, pick strawberries, cuz there is no way he was gonna fight.

Comment

if tony left his wife thats messed up. i dont belive in marriage myself but women like her are rare. smart, beautiful and extremely loyal. stood by him on his way to the top, through his scandals and even agreed to wait with kids to support his career. always in his training camps and at his fights, together since high school.. you dont turn your back on a woman who has been that loyal to you.

Comment

Might the split be due to this?

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          if tony left his wife thats messed up. i dont belive in marriage myself but women like her are rare. smart, beautiful and extremely loyal. stood by him on his way to the top, through his scandals and even agreed to wait with kids to support his career. always in his training camps and at his fights, together since high school.. you dont turn your back on a woman who has been that loyal to you.
          I thought the same thing. I guess when you have money and well known its easy to pick up any lady you want.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              Might the split be due to this?

Lol thats one of the worst photoshops I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                are we looking at 2 different people?but i agree loyalty=priceless

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  lmfao..damn i cant stop laughing.im imagining Angulo trying to run across the border.Jesus christ this is hilarious..

while wearing his dog collar

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    rolling to the damn floor laughing..................

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      bwahahahaha I'm dying here

Comment

Working...
                      X