Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Thompson: I Want To Knock Wladimir's Head Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Thompson: I Want To Knock Wladimir's Head Off!

With his stay-busy title defense against Jean-Marc Mormeck now out of the way, Wladimir Klitschko gets to focus on the rest of his 2012 campaign, one that he believes will include three total title defenses (including Saturday’s mismatch) and a return to the United States.

[Click Here To Read More]

No not buying it! Thompson will get stopped way sooner this time!
    He is way slower this time! my grandpa is faster than him no joke

Comment

Yeah put the fight in Washington then all Thompson has to do is not get knocked out and Musatfa Ameen will do the rest that will get us a new champion this begs the question as to why haye doesn't fight one of the soon to be mandatory positions of a klitschko and take that position in the rankings then he gets 50/50 regardless of what the Klitschko's say thats the easy route.

Comment

"Knocked Wlad's head off". Yeah, thats the same old song, same old tune as they all say. And if that could be taken as Gospel, both brothers would have had about 20 near-death experiences in the last few years going by what the opponents have said, ending in the decapitation of both as Haye promised. Next.

Comment

We don't believe you....

He got put to sleep by Vitali.

Comment

u mean the same way he knocked ur head off ? i lve tony the tiger but u cant talk **** to someone who already koed u

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              He got put to sleep by Vitali.
              no it was wald lol

Comment

How come these Heavy Weights can't get their acts together and learn how to get up under them jabs like Mike Tyson said. I think Heavy Weights are just too lazy.
                Last edited by GRUSTLER; 03-05-2012, 02:08 PM.

Comment

I'm sure lot's of fighters want to do that very same thing.

Actually achieving anything like it? Yeah, good luck with that dude. You'll be on your back in a few rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                    no it was wald lol
                    I thought it was Vitali? My bad. Why does he think he can KO Wladimir when he got laid out on his belly in their first fight. Dude was sleeping on his chin.

Comment

Working...
                    X