No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Solis: With Pacquiao I Wasn't Ready, I'll Beat Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Solis: With Pacquiao I Wasn't Ready, I'll Beat Gamboa

Jorge "Coloradito" Solis is a world champion on his own right, but on Saturday night he will not only be a challenger but also the underdog to undefeated Cuban sensation Yuriorkis Gamboa who will put up his WBA and IBFfeatherweight world championship against the tough Mexican in the main event of "Featherweight Fury" to take place at the Adrian Phillips Ballroom at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City and to be televised by HBO on "Boxing After Dark". [Click Here To Read More]

He'll be telling his trainer that he's getting hit in the face too much just like he did in the Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Gamboa v.s solis will most likely be a bad fight to watchgamboa hasnt look good and a defensive fighter like solis doesnt help gamboa by wide ud garcia v.s remillard I have garcia winning by ud in a close fight the fight to watch is diaz v.s keneddy brawler v.s boxer I got diaz by ko hes an all action fighter

Comment

he sounds very confident, Gamboa speed will get him. WAR Gamboa!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Jorge "Coloradito" Solis is a world champion on his own right, but on Saturday night he will not only be a challenger but also the underdog to undefeated Cuban sensation Yuriorkis Gamboa who will put up his WBA and IBFfeatherweight world championship against the tough Mexican in the main event of "Featherweight Fury" to take place at the Adrian Phillips Ballroom at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City and to be televised by HBO on "Boxing After Dark". [Click Here To Read More]
          yeah, if he was ready that time he would've beaten pacquiao. lol!

Comment

He was never gonna be ready for Pac.

Comment

I thought he showed a pretty good account of himself against Pacquiao. Sure, he will most probably be on Pacquiaos level, but he did his fair share of work that night against Pac.

Comment

no amount of hard training can make him ready for pac...true, solis did a good job in the first to fifth round...but pacquiao was too strong and too witty for a solis'...

with gamboa speed and power, i doubt if solis can last until 6...

Comment

solis is the slickest fighter pac has ever faced tho...irony that he's mexican

Comment

solis got a very tough fight

Comment

Working...
                    X