Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: Not Interested in Price or Fury Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sad part is, Fury and Price are at this point, actually more deserving of a shot against Vitali than Haye is.

All he has for himself at this point is his mouth. If he actually fought more often it would be different but sitting back and using your mouth as your fists does not deserve any attention whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
      Wrong again, maybe one day you'll get it right.

Actually right if you refer to Frank Warren as "the other side".
      Exactly. I don't why people persist in telling this lie. Anyone can watch the conference vid and see it wasn't Vitali that said this.

Comment

Price said Haye has nothing to gain by fighting him and i agree. Do we really need to see him fight a string of nobodies to confirm what most of us already know? That Haye is in the top 3 at HW.

Comment

It baffles me how Peter, Thompson, and 37 year old Byrd easily got rematches with the Klitschkos for lasting the distance, but Haye who actually outlands Wlad in power punches is undeserving.

The truth is Haye is the biggest threat to the Kbros in the Heavyweight division. He is even more dangerous now than when he was just a loudmouthed cruiserweight in 2009. Wlad nor Vitali will never touch him again.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
            It baffles me how Peter, Thompson, and 37 year old Byrd easily got rematches with the Klitschkos for lasting the distance, but Haye who actually outlands Wlad in power punches is undeserving.

The truth is Haye is the biggest threat to the Kbros in the Heavyweight division. He is even more dangerous now than when he was just a loudmouthed cruiserweight in 2009. Wlad nor Vitali will never touch him again.
            Wlad outlanded Haye in 11 out of 12 rounds. Haye was no different than the other Wlad opponents, scared and wouldn't engage in a fight.

Comment

Haye will get the Vitali fight if he dares next year ... but hey, here it sounds like he wants to fight Wlad again???

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                Price said Haye has nothing to gain by fighting him and i agree. Do we really need to see him fight a string of nobodies to confirm what most of us already know? That Haye is in the top 3 at HW.
                By which standards? He's a retired cruiserweight who did nothing at HW but steal Valuev's paper belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post

Peter was #2 contender and a late sub for #1 Povetkin who bailed. He also gave Wlad a way tougher fight than Haye before. Thompson was mando and put up a far braver fight 1st time. Byrd was a titlist, Wlad the challenger. So as you see, not that baffling. But the common thread is, they were ACTIVE fighters that put themselves in the position for the rematch. Something Haye's too proud to do, and apparently has a few enablers, mostly from back home I presume.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
                    Vitali is on his way out of boxing he couldnt give a **** about Haye or his title ambitions,beating an old semi retired Vitali Klitchko will do nothing for his career so I dont see the point.If Haye really wants to prove hes the best he needs to get in there with Wlad,but he knows aswell as what we do what will happen thats why hes going after Vitali.Punk move.....
                    I would like to see Haye fight Price or Fury, but to say that Haye beating Vitali would "do nothing" for his career is a bit off base. Firstly, it'd be a big money fight for him, and I don't care what people say, money is big for your career. Any career is about making money.

I don't think a second fight with Wladimir is sellable because of how poor the first fight was.

Comment

It's been over a year since Vitali avoided Haye, a very bad sign that he wants to steer clear of Haye by any means possible. Its doubtful that Vitali will stick to his word and face Haye now, he's been giving off strong signals that he's very concerned about getting in the ring with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X