Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Will Use Extra Weight To Pursue Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Deeznuts;12782257]Later rounds will probably be more tiring for the more muscular Marquez. We have seen

I agree muscle will slow and tirer one out faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
      Then why didn't Pacquiao use the extra weight to pursue a match against Cotto without the mannyweight???????????????
      Why don't you go ask him since your life cannot be complete with answers? Maybe he wasn't expecting to come in at 147. Who knows...ask Pac and then move on with your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
        Because he knew you would find out and attack him with question marks
        Pac is cowering over the question mark attack that was put on him, lol. Jay wouldn't even qualify as a helper to Pac Peasant's!

Comment

Coincidentally Pacquiao will also use extra weight as an excuse in the event of a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Coincidentally Pacquiao will also use extra weight as an excuse in the event of a loss.
            bwhahahaha.......I wouldn't be surprised for a min.....

Comment

Idk why u guys are saying PAC should have came in lighter?? He did that in the pass and was able to tag and knock marquez down but he wasnt able to put marquez out. Coming in at the full 147 limit will hopefully add more kick to his punches. Look at both manny and marquez, manny weigh in higher but looks lean and quick whereas marquez came in lighter but looks bulky with all that muscles. Have some faith in PAC, I see some of these suppose PAC fans already doubting him because he came in at 147. Smh!!

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                When dealing with people under 5'7'', four pounds isn't just four pounds. Take pound off a guy that small and see how his bench press goes dramatically down. Four pounds is very significant!!!

You really are ******ed. Those four pounds arent even guaranteed to be anything other than a turd being held in and water weight. Their lean mass likely is NOT four pounds apart. Secondly, what the hell does bench press have to do with anything. That is a ******ed example.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao is Manny Pacquiao. If Freddie Roach had a plan or strategy to beat Marguez then it would not have taken 12 years. Marquez is going to fight his fight and he may get a lil froggy but he will be tactical as usual. I don't think that he will get robbed if he convincingly won again because it will definitely hurt Pacquiao to get another win like that ESPECIALLY considering Bradley got the "W" and he for sure lost. It would be too embarrassing for Manny to get another robbery in a 4th fight with the same guy who is screaming robbery for the last fight.

Comment

I watched the TNT special and Miller did not even break a sweat doing road work with Manny; and Miller is an old basketball guy. I really think Marquez may Ko pacquiao tonight. Pac don't got it no more.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      You really are ******ed. Those four pounds arent even guaranteed to be anything other than a turd being held in and water weight. Their lean mass likely is NOT four pounds apart. Secondly, what the hell does bench press have to do with anything. That is a ******ed example.
                      I agree... I read that too. dumbest thing I have read today. Mental note... : ignore littlemac he is an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X