No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Yeah he hasn't tested but he has asked for testing before from an opponent.

Also, to say Martinez is unlikely to demand anything unacceptable to FMJ is irrelevant. There's maybe one fighter on earth who could.
    Fine, whatever. Getting back to the original point, I say there is such a thing as a duck, it's not all subjective. When the consensus top challenger wants to fight you badly, will do it on your terms, you ignore him, what makes it not a duck?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      Fine, whatever. Getting back to the original point, I say there is such a thing as a duck, it's not all subjective. When the consensus top challenger wants to fight you badly, will do it on your terms, you ignore him, what makes it not a duck?
      Doesnt that go both ways though?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
        Doesnt that go both ways though?
        It does. And everyone favors their guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          It does. And everyone favors their guy.
          Kind of. I think there is fine line though. It would be a duck to me if Martinez has been at 154 pounds all this time.

But he moved up to a weight class out of Floyd and Cottos reach. Beat some average fighters and now he thinks Cotto and Floyd owe him something. It doesnt work like that.

Comment

Kind of. I think there is fine line though. It would be a duck to me if Martinez has been at 154 pounds all this time.

But he moved up to a weight class out of Floyd and Cottos reach. Beat some average fighters and now he thinks Cotto and Floyd owe him something. It doesnt work like that.
            I don't even consider Cotto when discussing Martinez. But at the same time if Floyd can fight lesser guys at 154, then there shouldn't be a problem when Martinez is willing to meet him there. He is after all a 2 time champ there.

Comment

• lol at floyd fanatics saying floyd will easily beat martinez at 154 because sergio will be weight drained

sergio want that fight bad and is willing to come down to 154...whatever physical condition he will make that's his problem. obviously, it's not stopping him from calling out floyd.

you're not making your idol a favor by saying it's an easy fight for floyd. what would that make of floyd if he doesn't accept the fight that's supposedly easy according to his fans? would you condemn floyd for ducking an easy fight?

it's good if he takes the fight but what if he gets beat? he lost to a weight drained fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                lol at floyd fanatics saying floyd will easily beat martinez at 154 because sergio will be weight drained

sergio want that fight bad and is willing to come down to 154...whatever physical condition he will make that's his problem. obviously, it's not stopping him from calling out floyd.

you're not making your idol a favor by saying it's an easy fight for floyd. what would that make of floyd if he doesn't accept the fight that's supposedly easy according to his fans? would you condemn floyd for ducking an easy fight?

it's good if he takes the fight but what if he gets beat? he lost to a weight drained fighter
                Mayweather UD Martinez. 2 different levels of talent.

Comment

• People need to stop crying about Martinez being too big. Martinez = 5'10, 75" reach. Floyd = 5'8, 73" reach. That is not a huge difference. If Martinez wants to come down to 154, Floyd should fight him. Martinez will tax that ass

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                    lol at floyd fanatics saying floyd will easily beat martinez at 154 because sergio will be weight drained

This all true, but Floyd still gets more credit for beating Martinez than beating anyone else.

Comment

Mayweather UD Martinez. 2 different levels of talent.

lol...you can go on and on with that but what if floyd doesn't accept the fight? are you going to criticize him?

Comment

Working...
                      X