No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tarver vs Kayode, Wright-Quillin Open Workout Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tarver vs Kayode, Wright-Quillin Open Workout Quotes

NEW YORK - Training camp continues in full steam for the talented and confident boxers who'll be fighting on "Four Warned" - the highly anticipated quadrupleheader featuring a pair of boxing legends in dangerous assignments and two world championship fights on Saturday, June 2, live on SHOWTIMEŽ from The Home Depot Center in Carson, Calif.

In the main event, former light heavyweight champion and current SHOWTIME boxing analyst Antonio "Magic Man" Tarver (29-6, 20 KO's), of Tampa, Fla., will face unbeaten, hard-hitting Lateef "Power" Kayode (18-0, 14 KO's), of Hollywood, Calif., by way of Lagos, Nigeria, in a 12-round cruiserweight bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope Kayode beats Tarver convincingly, we need the new generation of fighters! After that Tarver can retire and stick to commentating. It seems hes not happy with his conditoning himself and if hes not ready by now he wll not be ready on June 2. He knows hes an old man. After Kayode crushes him i would love to see Kayode vs. Huck!
    Last edited by Tobi.G; 05-22-2012, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Kayode is not going to be the one! his approach is all wrong, you cannot fight tarver angry, he will make you pay and in turn will not have to work as hard. And he is relying too much on strength and not ability. It will be an interesting fight because Kayode does press, i want to see the kid chocolate / wright fight, wright might be able to pull off the upset - just a hunch, not sold on chocolate yet, do not feel he's stepped up his level of comp yet to be ready.

Comment

Working...
      X