No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
    I feel you. Shyt just not doing it for me sleep wise. I was told I was like a zombie at work for the past 2 months. Haha
    I get naps in on the wknds, so I hold my late nite stamina.

Durin the wk, I'm aleways tired. Just a few hrs after I wake up, I'm already passin out n feelin dizzy.

Comment

• Goooooooooooooooooood night boys, I have a date with my pillow

Comment

• Later, Bossy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
          4AM. Nowhere near ready to dead yet. Tonite is just 1 of them nites.

I still ain't get a 6 pk in yet. This is the shit. Masson talkin to me now.
          We used to get tow dine on good ol Paul Massons. That V-SOP PM geauxs hard denna b1tch.

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
          I feel you. Shyt just not doing it for me sleep wise. I was told I was like a zombie at work for the past 2 months. Haha
          So if you zombi-in, then you get a pass for liftin skirts too ha?

:random tought: Does it mean I'm too drunk if I'm drinkin pickel juice out the jar, whilst sippin Crown Royal?

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
            I get naps in on the wknds, so I hold my late nite stamina.

Durin the wk, I'm aleways tired. Just a few hrs after I wake up, I'm already passin out n feelin dizzy.
            Sad thing is, I'm not tired. I dare you to try to figure that out. Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              I'm up too.

Man, I want to eat some Ham and shit.
              I snuck in a few slices earlier. Bunny got a gatherin at her mama house tomorrow. I sure as hell ain't goin, so I had to jack what bit of food I was permitted too.

Comment

• Night Bossy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                  Goooooooooooooooooood night boys, I have a date with my pillow
                  Yea, Yea, that ****s short for tupperware party. Dont forget to post vids BL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    We used to get tow dine on good ol Paul Massons. That V-SOP PM geauxs hard denna b1tch.

:random tought: Does it mean I'm too drunk if I'm drinkin pickel juice out the jar, whilst sippin Crown Royal?
                    Pickle juice is a beast. SHUTYOMOUTH...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post

I do it all the time my nig. Not while I'm drinkin liquor tho. Booze n pickle juice sounds like a stomach bubblies combo.

You don't wanna spend your easter shittin.

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
                      Sad thing is, I'm not tired. I dare you to try to figure that out. Haha
                      Fuck it. More drank then. Or are you dry tonite?

Comment

Working...
                      X