No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Peterson Makes it Close, Defeats Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Peterson Makes it Close, Defeats Amir Khan

Former champion Robert Guerrero is predicting a close upset loss for Amir Khan (26-1, 18KOs) later tonight. The British superstar will defend his WBA/IBF junior welterweight titles against mandatory contender Lamont Peterson (29-1-1, 15KOs) at the Convention Center in Washington, DC. Guerrero, who wants to challenge Khan in early 2012, expects him to stay on his feet, jumping in with quick punches and then jumping out.

[Click Here To Read More]

If he thinks Peterson will win why has he been calling out Khan none stop during the build up to this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
      If he thinks Peterson will win why has he been calling out Khan none stop during the build up to this fight?
      Two reasons:
      1. Khan has the belt.
      2. Money, he gets a bigger payday against Khan then Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
        Two reasons:
        1. Khan has the belt.
        2. Money, he gets a bigger payday against Khan then Peterson.
        Khan wont have the belts if he loses tonight.....

Personally I just think Guererro dislikes Khan he has been talking smack about him for weeks now Guererro needs to earn the fight with his fists not his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
          Khan wont have the belts if he loses tonight.....

Personally I just think Guererro dislikes Khan he has been talking smack about him for weeks now Guererro needs to earn the fight with his fists not his mouth.
          I agree. Love Guererro's boxing but becoming Khan's personal Troll is just lame.

Comment

This Guerrero fcucktard is becoming so annoying now.

Comment

So guerrero beats a war-torn katsidis and he thinks he's bee's knees. Guess guerrero can join the list of khan haters along with Prescott "I deserve a khan shot even though I've lost 4 times since", Mccloskey "I lost every single round to khan yet I caused him the most amount of trouble", Maidana "I got a lucky shot in the 10th, got a gift decision vs Morrales and wont rematch him, then dodged bradley coz of a back ache". boo hoo.

Comment

Guerrero's just voicing his opinion of the fight. Let's not turn into *****s who rage on anyone who wants to fight Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by GG Magic View Post
                  Guerrero's just voicing his opinion of the fight. Let's not turn into *****s who rage on anyone who wants to fight Mayweather.
                  Completely agree, he can talk as much smack as he wants. He just looks like a fool doing so, as he hasn't done anything at 140.

Comment

That's funny I have a similar view of this fight,I just have Khan winning a close SD...

Comment

Working...
                    X