No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Mayweather Still Tops Plus/Minus Rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Mayweather Still Tops Plus/Minus Rankings

Floyd "Money" Mayweather holds onto #1 spot with defensive gem vs. Robert Guerrero, who landed just 19%. Canelo closes gap on Floyd with +9 performance vs. Trout, who landed at just 20%. Wladimir moves to a +13 with a dominating performance vs. Italian Scalion Pianeta. Offensively, Canelo tops with a 42% connect pct., while Rigondeaux leads all defenders with a 16% opponent connect pct. [Click Here To Read More]

Sure, Canelo has a higher connect %age because he fights in very limited spots.

Comment

of course his defensive nubers are that good when he faces bums like the ghost and he runs all night ! I was just watching the ghost vs yordan and i was laughing my but off ! i cant believe some people are applauding mayweather for beating someone who had massive problems against yordan of all people ! and to make matters worse yordan put on a better offensive showing than mayweather did and he made robert quit ! ha ha if you dont belive me heres the video see for yourself

put any good fighter in the ring with a bum , let him run for most of the night and i bet his numbers will look good
      Last edited by 3Sun2; 05-08-2013, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Anybody else getting tired of CompuBox stats? It's too flawed, inaccurate and dumb downs the casuals. Visually we can all see Mayweather has an amazing plus minus, really no need. I don't entirely agree with this video but there is a lot of truth to it,

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
          of course his defensive nubers are that good when he faces bums like the ghost and he runs all night ! I was just watching the ghost vs yordan and i was laughing my but off ! i cant believe some people are applauding mayweather for beating someone who had massive problems against yordan of all people ! and to make matters worse yordan put on a better offensive showing than mayweather did and he made robert quit ! ha ha if you dont belive me heres the video see for yourself

put any good fighter in the ring with a bum , let him run for most of the night and i bet his numbers will look good
          Mayweathers numbers are from his last 10 fights, look at the fighters around him and apart from Ward non of the others come close in quality of opposition.

Comment

In order to conclude: Floyd and Canelo are bums, aren't they?...

Comment

D****m Canelo 1 point more acurate than Mayweather!!!!! that is some serious crap.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                D****m Canelo 1 point more acurate than Mayweather!!!!! that is some serious crap.
                Didn't you realize how good Canelo is?
                I couldn't believe when I saw the Trout fight... Ginger Mexican is a rare breed...

Comment

Yea but Floyd beat him at ww! At ww, Ghost is too big, has a great chin as shown against Aidyn and Berto, and one punch power. He deserved a 3rd round stoppage over Berto. I actually think anyone at ww, and jr ww will be too small to hurt, or daze him. Ghost can box, brawl, walk through punches at ww. I was surprised by how much harder Floyd is hitting though. He hurt him worse than Berto.

Comment

Sooo if Floyd stood and traded with him, would that mean his legs are gone?

Comment

Working...
                    X