No announcement yet.

where is everyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is everyone

That was talking smack about Lucas? He's is extremely underrated. I knew this fight would go this way. Lot of biased nuthuggery for soto But Soto is a really good fighter don't get me wrong. really good! But Lucas had this as soon as the contract was signed. Based on sotos willingness to scrap.

Soto's a beast, but he is not a true 140lber, and Matthysse is just an absolute power machine. This body punches really broke Soto down. Tonight was awesome for boxing fans.

Comment

Soto is a great fighter. Really good skills and a wide variety of punches. Great guy. But Lucas has been slept on for ages. In my eyes Lucas is still undefeated. Alexander and Judah should be ashamed. Lucas is one of if not the best 140lbr in the world. He's already proven himself against those guys. And his skill is extremely subtle but its there he's not just a puncher. The fact that people slept on him can only be attributed to quite possibly his nationality. His being argentinean I believe has held him back in the American landscape. I could very well be wrong but Sergio and maidana helped clear the way for argentineans lately. Shout outs to Locche! I expected this outcome simply because of sotos willingness to mix it up although if he would've tried to just box Lucas would've still caught up with him. He's skilled. Not outrageously but he adapts well. Props to Lucas for getting some of the recognition he rightfully deserves.

Comment

Who the hell was talking about smack about Lucas?

Comment

I wasn't talking smack... just saying I'd put money on Soto over Lucas.
          Was wrong, paid for it and I'm happy with the result. And amazing fight that I really enjoyed.
          Bring on Lopez/Soto

Comment

lucas is a great fighter, But soto was over his head taking on such a hard hitter for his first fight at 140. He was doing great the few rounds but his bravado and willingness to trade was his down fall.

Comment

Working...
            X