No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander: I Was Starting To Box Bradley's Head Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander: I Was Starting To Box Bradley's Head Off

After a few slow rounds, junior welterweight Devon Alexander believes that he finally found his rhythm and began to outbox Timothy Bradley in the second half of their fight, which took place on Saturday night at the Silverdome in Pontiac, Michigan. A clash of heads would end their contest early in the tenth round. Alexander was unable to see from his already injured left eye and the ringside physician stopped the fight. Bradley won a unanimous technical ten round decision.

[Click Here To Read More]

then why did you quit?

Comment

Too late to save face now, Devon...

Comment

Yeah but no. You lost like every round.

Comment

I don't want to hear or read anything Alexander. He showed no heart. He ain't a warrior.

Comment

If Alexander would stop holding and pulling Bradley towards him he wouldn't get butted. How can he block when he is using both of his hands to grab and hold onto Bradley every time he got close?

Comment

Devon sorry your peppering crap was not effective. You suck.

Comment

yeah so that is why you put up a fight to have the fight continue.

i got a question.... why wasn't alexander given 5 mins to recover? it was a accidental foul, why didn't alexander say, " give me a minute, i just got head butted in the eye!"

instead he kept his eyes close and said it burned, when being asked to open his eyes and if he wanted to and or was able to continue.......

also, if he was starting to boxing bradley's head off, why didn't any of the judges see it that way, or the crowd, or the announcers, or the fans for that matter?

alexander just needs to regroup and come up with another game plan, kotelnik had it figured out, bradley pressured it into ineffectiveness, the only thing left to do is fight inferior fighters or change up for the better......

Comment

why didn't you keep boxing his head off then instead of quitting? I've seen more heart in a bin bag.

Comment

Alexander stop crying!

I WAS a fan of Alexander, BUT now he has lost a fan! He QUIT on saturday and fought a horrible fight (Grabbing, holding and doing theater in the ring!). He is young and can one day be great, IF he learns to lose like a man and gets a NEW TRainer!!! Once he is presured, he folds (his last 2 fights prove it). Stop being a poor sport and pick your ass up and learn from this fight! OH and grow some balls as he CLEARLY QUIT! I loved the reporter who told him, are you aware that you were hit on the other side of your face, yet you claimed that you could not see from the other side....CLASSIC!!

Comment

Working...
                    X