No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stiverne-Arreola II - BoxingScene's Staff Predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stiverne-Arreola II - BoxingScene's Staff Predictions

It began with respect exuded from both camps as Bermane Stiverne and Chris Arreola prepared for their heavyweight title fight rematch. As fight night grew closer, however, both sides have shown their competitive spirit, which figures – or at least is hoped – to spill over into the ring when they collide tonight at the USC Galen Center in Los Angeles, California.

The bout – which will be contested for a vacant title – will air live on ESPN’s flagship station (Saturday, ESPN, 8PM ET), the first time the network has chosen to air a major fight in prime time on a Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No Ernest Gabion prediction this time? Probably got tired of his ridiculous predictions.

Maidana TKO6 Mayweather... The ****?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I agree with Donovan, Arreola will be ferocious and in great shape. Arreola via mid rds KO.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        No Ernest Gabion prediction this time? Probably got tired of his ridiculous predictions.

Ernest Gabion always slurps boxers trained by Robert Garcia, a friend of his (Maidana, Mikey...). For a grown man, he's really a pathetic fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san
          Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Ernest Gabion always slurps boxers trained by Robert Garcia, a friend of his (Maidana, Mikey...). For a grown man, he's really a pathetic fanboy.
          I know him very well. Idk if you know but he was actually saying Rios beat Abril...

That's major slurpage.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            I know him very well. Idk if you know but he was actually saying Rios beat Abril...

That's major slurpage.

lol Can't say I'm surprised. No integrity whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san
              Quote:
              lol Can't say I'm surprised. No integrity whatsoever.
              I understand he's their boy and they would probably get mad at him if he did say Abril beat Rios or if he did pick Mayweather over Maidana. So the best thing to do? Stay away from predictions and saying who won the fight (when a friend is involved). Cause all he's doing is making an ass out of himself.

Comment

Arreola is calm, collected and ready to face himself as well as Bermane. Stiverene gave away the farm at the final presser.
                He's way too anxious and filled with doubt.
                Maybe Floyd caught his ear and suggested he show some personality, but I think he's just woofing out of stress.

The first Mexican American champ will be crowned this evening.

Comment

Stiverne gets exposed in this fight if Arreola's team actually had a decent camp.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    Stiverne gets exposed in this fight if Arreola's team actually had a decent camp.
                    One small problem. And that is that Arreola hasn't beaten a legit top ten fighter in his entire career and he has been exposed for several years now.

Comment

Working...
                    X