Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Garcia vs Rios press conference would be epic!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
    GTFOH.. Rios would walk him down and make him quit or his daddy would throw in the towel. Go back to LA LA LAND with you bull****!!!!!LMAO
    If Rios can take Garcia's power, then I can't see it any other way but a Rios stoppage. I find it funny though that some people talk about Garcia as if hes some kind of slick boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
      I love it this has ppv written all over it

Danny Garcia vs Brandon Rios is not a ppv fight

Comment

I don't even care if it's not on PPV, that fight alone would need a 24/7

Comment

But for the Swift Garcia family safety I hope they dont make it.

Why,

Rios and Robert Garcia are real G's. They dont just talk the **** they ready to get down anytime.

Robert Garcia was ready to **** up antillion at the their press conference when he disrespect Rios Wife. Just watch that video got serious real quick and they were already get on Urbano left and right side to floor his ass till cooler heads prevailed, Robert Garcia last fight on the undercard of Alvardo vs Rios Garcia almost got into a scrap in the ring after the fight was over they had to break it up.

We know rios aint no Danny Garcia his balls has dropped and he dont need his dad or anyone to talk for him and he will come hard. Not to mention beat the **** out of Garcia in the ring.

Will be a Bad Day for those puerto ricans

Comment

Oh and Rios would make Garcia take a knee.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
              But for the Swift Garcia family safety I hope they dont make it.

Why,

Rios and Robert Garcia are real G's. They dont just talk the **** they ready to get down anytime.

Robert Garcia was ready to **** up antillion at the their press conference when he disrespect Rios Wife. Just watch that video got serious real quick and they were already get on Urbano left and right side to floor his ass till cooler heads prevailed, Robert Garcia last fight on the undercard of Alvardo vs Rios Garcia almost got into a scrap in the ring after the fight was over they had to break it up.

We know rios aint no Danny Garcia his balls has dropped and he dont need his dad or anyone to talk for him and he will come hard. Not to mention beat the **** out of Garcia in the ring.

Will be a Bad Day for those puerto ricans
              I didn't know that about Robert...... man Robert Garcia vs Angel Garcia......

Comment

Originally posted by BLATANT View Post
                I didn't know that about Robert...... man Robert Garcia vs Angel Garcia......
                That's a damn mismatch. Robert KO in 1

Comment

Garcia makes Rios quit on his stool and think about eating food with performance enhancers next fight.

Comment

it's too bad that garcia is with gbp though...alot of good fights could be made with rios if there wasn't a feud going on with gbp and top rank.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                      Garcia makes Rios quit on his stool and think about eating food with performance enhancers next fight.
                      WOW what a hater you are fool!!! You know deep down Rios will beat the pulp out of Garcia.. LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X