Celebrities that people think are hot but you don't

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Ehhhh she ruined her skin with all that sun

you might be too young to remember what a goddess she was when she was early 20's

she's a spent force today. nowhere near the elite level.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      Sofia is sexy regardless and Jennifer Lopez (someone here put her down also) is also sexy as hell...top notch MILF's...

i think these guys are getting mixed up the difference between a bad picture and a bad model....

sophia vergara is a 20 on the milf 1-10 scale. i had no idea she was almost 40 until i looked.

christ
      if my wife looks anything like that when i'm 40 i will feel like a world champion every day ( / night)

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i think these guys are getting mixed up the difference between a bad picture and a bad model....

sophia vergara is a 20 on the milf 1-10 scale. i had no idea she was almost 40 until i looked.

christ
        if my wife looks anything like that when i'm 40 i will feel like a world champion every day ( / night)
        To be fair they HAVE to look that way because it's their job. They spend a lot of time and money on their image. Ithink that if your wife had time and money to dedicate it only to her figure she would be fit by the time she's 40.

At least my girl would be hot as hell if she only had to worry about her image.

Comment

Kate Moss

Keira Knightley(She always looks tomboyish.)

Amanda Seyfried

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
            Dude? Katy is adorable! you serious? lol

Nice rack but IMO overall she is very plain.
            More into my blondes with high cheekbones

Comment

Originally posted by Rorschach™ View Post
              Sure, most these hollywood stars are talented and great in what they do, no questions about that. but you gotta admit that makeup makes them look 100% better.
              Makeup makes any girl look better. that's the entire point of it.

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
              Yes...

I ain't gonna lie, I would too but only because it's Sofia Vergara. An average chick that looks like that on the street wouldn't be as appealing just because of her looks.
              An average girl on the street won't have had paparazzi taking 100's of pictures of them walking down the street wearing no makeup, with the most unflattering photo of them all being plastered all over the net.

The woman is 40, come on now.

Comment

Blake Lively

Comment

To be fair they HAVE to look that way because it's their job. They spend a lot of time and money on their image. Ithink that if your wife had time and money to dedicate it only to her figure she would be fit by the time she's 40.

At least my girl would be hot as hell if she only had to worry about her image.

there's a difference between being fit and having a body like that, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    you might be too young to remember what a goddess she was when she was early 20's

she's a spent force today. nowhere near the elite level.
                    Agreed she was super hot in The Mask... a prime Cameron Diaz gives anyone a good fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                      Agreed she was super hot in The Mask... a prime Cameron Diaz gives anyone a good fight
                      agreed.
                      she's got longevity, even if her resume isn't that deep, but in the blond bombshell division she's a rough go h2h.....

on the night the mask premiered she'd be a hard fight for any blonde bombshell in history.

Comment

Working...
                      X