Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Floyd Jr win the mind games if Pacquiao folds for the ridiculous steroids tests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Floyd Jr win the mind games if Pacquiao folds for the ridiculous steroids tests?

I think so, I don't think he should fold to that dumb ****ing loser who has a padded WW resume.
    Yes
    69.57%
    No
    30.43%

If he doesn't accept it will be written in history that the biggest fight ever didn't happen because Manny refused a drug test. How will that look on Manny's resume?

Comment

I don't think any of this is mind games. Never thought that and still don't.

Comment

What dont some of you Pac fans not understand? Top Notch steroids tests are not ridiculous, we are in the steroids era..... Testing has become the Norm. Thats why most people with sense are not siding with Pac on this.

Comment

yawn...its crazy how Pac refuses but you guys are pissed at Mayweather as if yall are a REAL part of Team Pac-Man.

if this were PBF...........

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
            What dont you some of you Pac fans not understand? Top Notch steroids tests are not ridiculous, we are in the steroids era..... Testing has become the Norm.
            I like how they forget or ignore that is the era that we live in...

Comment

He only wins the mind games if he wins the fight. We will know in 4 months....

Comment

For Floyds state of mind he must believe his opponent is clean from PEDS , nobody could fight a good fight if in the back of their mind they are thinking the opponent might be juiced because he wasnt tested ,,,,, Floyd forced this because he is a true professional aiming to win a fair fight .

Everybody is talking about Mannys mind with his scared of needles comment , well think of Floyd for one second stepping into the ring thinking Manny is juiced , I know which is the biggest injustice to boxing and this fight .

Comment

he already said yes to blood work but not days before the fight? are you guys idiots? there's big differences between saying no or stipulating the "HOW" and "WHO". three letters that you guys might be able to understand.

before you call it biased. i agree manny should agree to the blood test to give no doubt in the mind of the gayweathers they just got beat in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE.

after mayweathers loss. he and you stupid fans should crawl under a rock and die. yet he will have his money (which is all your boy cares about) and a 40-1 record + retirement.

Comment

Floyd likes being a big baby and playing mind-games. Baby floyd needs his bottle.

Comment

Working...
                    X