No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios, Alvarado Praise Bradley's Warrior Performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rios, Alvarado Praise Bradley's Warrior Performance

The two boxers certain to challenge the Timothy Bradley-Ruslan Provodnikov slugfest for “Fight of the Year” honors really appreciated their memorable brawl Saturday night.

“I was watching the fight at home,” said Brandon Rios, who’ll meet Mike Alvarado in a highly anticipated junior welterweight rematch March 30 in Las Vegas. “I was almost jumping on the TV watching that fight. It brought back memories. I was like, ‘Damn! They are showing their warrior spirit. They were going at it. Like they said, Bradley came out with a different game plan and he proved that he’s a warrior and a fighter.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bradley vs Rios. Let's get ready to rumble!!!

Comment

Mutual respect amongst these 4 warriors

Comment

i've still to watch this fight. my attention was all on the gsp / diaz. gotta watch a stream on this today.

Comment

Bradley will never fight like that again. He display warrior spirit once and never again

Comment

Everyone has to respect the effort put forth by all of the fighters mentioned in the article. This is what boxing is all about. These men are professionals so they are going to get rocked, dropped and maybe knocked out. What happens after tells us who they are as fighters.

Comment

I don't think you'll find a pro fighter alive that wouldn't "praise" Bradley's warrior spirit. Except maybe Floyd and Broner. And of course the usual tough as nails keyboard warriors.
              Last edited by Bushbaby; 03-23-2013, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                I don't think you'll find a pro fighter alive that would "praise" Bradley's warrior spirit. Except maybe Floyd and Broner. And of course the usual tough as nails keyboard warriors.
                very irresponsible to think and say.show some respect to bradled and this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                  very irresponsible to think and say.show some respect to bradled and this sport.
                  I meant to write wouldn't my bad.
                  Last edited by Bushbaby; 03-23-2013, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    I don't think you'll find a pro fighter alive that would "praise" Bradley's warrior spirit. Except maybe Floyd and Broner. And of course the usual tough as nails keyboard warriors.
                    I couldn't disagree more. It very may well land FOTY honors when it's all said and done. It was the majority of what ESPN was going on about during FNF. Any pro fighter is going to acknowledge, and many of them praise, that.

Comment

Working...
                    X