No announcement yet.

Sprott got a good win over the weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprott got a good win over the weekend

Beat 22-0 Edmund Gerber on points in Germany.

Unfortunatly I can see this putting Sprott in line for Price

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    Beat 22-0 Edmund Gerber on points in Germany.

Unfortunatly I can see this putting Sprott in line for Price
    Watched the last few rounds, Gerbers face was an mess. Sprott has always been decent when he turns up for a fight.

Have put his pick in my sig as he is from my hometown Reading

Actually i think he is the only fighter to have come out of Reading... not much of anything comes out of Reading tbh...

When i find a decent pic of him vs Gerber ill put that on instead.

Comment

Good win, I've always felt he was better than his record suggests and is a decent fighter when he turns up in shape also been on the end of a few bad decisions.

He deserved it and deserves a decent payday, he is a credit to the sport. I wouldn't mind seeing him against Fury or Jennings but I'd really worry for his safety vs Price

Comment

I've always liked Sprott. He's been robbed a few times on the road, so it's good to see him pick up a win.

Wasn't Gerber touted as Germany's next HW hope?

Comment

Top result for MS.....

......especially considering this was a rematch with Gerber who won the first fight controversially by stoppage. To go back out to 'home town fighter always wins in Germany' and reverse the result (on points) is doubly-good.

Have just perused MS's record it would be fair to say that's he faced the best and has only ever had it f**king tough, but still nailed some results.

Chagaev, Corrie Sanders, Brewster, Pulev, Williams x 2, Vidoz, Skelton, Dimintrenko, Skelton and Hoffmann x 2 anyone?

Well done Mike.

Comment

Working...
          X