Americans who are you voting for today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
    Anyone who voted for Romney is a bit dull
    No vote to the guy who added 6 trillion to the deficit but its Bushes fault right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
      Obama's re-election is further evidence of how stupid the average white person is. Black people are smarter than whites - they support their own people. Obama was guaranteed 99% the black vote.

Stupid white people always divide and fight among ourselves, we rarely support our own. Petty jealousy abounds among us.

It's not racist of me to say that about white people, because I'm white myself.

Black people are destined to be the leaders in America.
      Voting for a president because the color of their skin doesn't make anybody smart but it is what it is four more years the difference is he can't keep blaming Bush anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
        It's good that Obama won.

Romney would have started another mid-east war. Obama is more sensible, he'll keep the peace.
        have you been sleeping for the past four years and just woke up yesterday?

Comment

• Didnt vote for Obama

Added 6 trillion to the debt, more than Bush did in his 8 years, and only did it in 1 term.

With 6 trillion added, how much is Obamacare going to add... I'm guessing we'll be at around 25-30 trillion in debt in 2016. Which isn't good, btw.

Obama said Bush's spending was shameful and unpatriotic, but..everyone looks the other way when he himself does it.

Unemployment in 4 years hasn't gone down, it's risen since he was elected. After 4 years all he can do is blame his predecessor.

More people today are on foodstamps than ever before, gas prices are higher than ever, inflation has skyrocketed since we've been printing out money (compare your grocery bill from 4 years ago)

The bengazhi ****up. Read into it. He's not a commander in chief.

Also, I dont give a F about social issues. If thats why you guys voted for Obama over anyone else then...whatever.
          Last edited by shogunn; 11-07-2012, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            No vote to the guy who added 6 trillion to the deficit but its Bushes fault right.
            Yeah when he left office we were headed to hell in a hand basket were we not?

Comment

Working...
            X