Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's better? Jack Bauer, James Bond or Jason Bourne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never cared for Bond films, I don't know if it was the fact that they were so random, or the fact that there were 67 different dudes playing Bond over the years, or what, but I never liked them at all. I'll take Jason Bourne, easily.

Comment

Jason Bourne has no idea what is going on and still manages to pull all of that off. Bauer and Bond are afforded the luxury of planning to an extent. Going with Bourne.

Comment

Bourne pussied out on the boat when he saw the kid.
        Jack wouldve shot both then cried about it.
        Bond wouldve shot both then made a joke

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
          Bourne pussied out on the boat when he saw the kid.
          Jack wouldve shot both then cried about it.
          Bond wouldve shot both then made a vodka martini, shaken...not stirred
          Fixed for you...

Comment

Big Bond fan here...(pre-craig)

I think bond is in a different league.

Comment

i know it aint bauer since he's only like 4'11 so Bond takes it over bourne due to his gadgets.

Comment

In a hand-to-hand combat without any weapons, Bourne would kick both of their asses.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Never cared for Bond films, I don't know if it was the fact that they were so random, or the fact that there were 67 different dudes playing Bond over the years, or what, but I never liked them at all. I'll take Jason Bourne, easily.
                  Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  In a hand-to-hand combat without any weapons, Bourne would kick both of their asses.
                  bourne is actually the most realistic, while bond is the greatest fictional character...i have a very close friend who served in special forces and then as a mercenary for Blackwater, from what he's told me most of them that he met were programmed assassins like jason bourne

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                    bourne is actually the most realistic, while bond is the greatest fictional character...i have a very close friend who served in special forces and then as a mercenary for Blackwater, from what he's told me most of them that he met were programmed assassins like jason bourne
                    I bet a lot of them were trained at fort benning, Georgia, aka 'the school of the America's, highly protested for years for training assasins for central, south american and middle eastern assignments.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                      I bet a lot of them were trained at fort benning, Georgia, aka 'the school of the America's, highly protested for years for training assasins for central, south american and middle eastern assignments.
                      there's also a couple of top secret bases, one is in nevada ( not area 51) - i think it's called nellis or NOTS or something...i actually think the advanced programming is done inside the JFK center for advanced warfare. Gen michael aquino is a graduate and he used to program the special forces soldiers

Comment

Working...
                      X