No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito Would Demolish Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol at the title.

Manny would box circles around Cheato and tee off on him whenever he wants too.

Margarito in no way, shape or form will be in the fight!!

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
      Margarito has no license and he looked really really bad in his last fight. Dude had no power whatsoever and it makes you wonder.
      Kinda makes me think his hands were loaded for all of his fights.

Comment

I think Margarito boxing style and power will beat Pacquiao,(Based on his fight with Cotto and loss to Mosley).But none the less If they ever fight it will be one exciting fight.

Comment

LOL. It would be a war tho. Anyone here who says they wont watch it is a lying sack of ****. **** it if floyd still dont want some let margarito have it. i'd love to see pac disfigure tony's face.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
            You were correct, he did, but he couldn't finish the guy, and he's a "C" or "D" level fighter at best. He looked real real bad in that fight.
            Ah now man considering all the facts he was coming off a 16 month layoff also coming off a bad beating in fairness to Garcia he was tough and strong but unbelivably slow and his punches were easy to avoid but i really felt Tony looked good with his combinations and atleast avoiding punches instead of eating them but as ive said Garcia was very slow and predictable

Comment

It would be a Hatton-esque blowout. I give Margs four or five rounds. No way I'm buying it.

Comment

Working...
              X