Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would the Paulie Malignaggi of last night beat Ricky Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He would have done better but Hatton was just to strong for him.

Comment

lol.

Hatton would bend Diaz over and ****in spank his ass.

End of tale. different levels of fighters.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        lol.

Hatton would bend Diaz over and ****in spank his ass.

End of tale. different levels of fighters.
        different levels? i wouldnt say so, hatton is alot bigger and stronger. his skill basket is empty(hugging does not count).

Comment

Originally posted by Equinox View Post
          different levels? i wouldnt say so, hatton is alot bigger and stronger. his skill basket is empty(hugging does not count).
          He outboxed Malignaggi, who outboxed Diaz. Ricky has skill.

Comment

Originally posted by - JCHING - View Post
            He outboxed Malignaggi, who outboxed Diaz. Ricky has skill.
            got a point there

Comment

Paulie looked better last night than he did against Hatton, but he was in the ring with a much slower man. Hatton was able to cut off the ring, and hurt Paulie with one shot. As much as Diaz pressed, he couldn't hold Paulie for long.

Comment

His trainer looked excellent always giving him good advices. Actually i believed that if he would have listened more to his trainer he would have won the fight.

Ricky Hatton shouldn't be judged on the Pacquiao fight and was a pretty decent fighter who was much bigger and stronger than Baby Bull. Juan Diaz is a better technician but Hatton is proved at 140.

Malinaggi wouldn't toy with Hatton but would give him problems en route to a split decision. I have a new re-found respect for Malignaggi so i say he wins it. Paulie now can have all the ridiculous looks he wants, i will still have mad respect. The guy was thought to be finished and pull out his best performance since the first Ndou fight.

Comment

Yes he would

Comment

no, it wouldn't have mattered which Paulie showed up .. be it a style, size, or skill match up

Paulie has nothing to offer Hatton and is too weak punching other then speed, and even in that category Ricky is no slouch in.

Hatton beats Paulie 9 out of 10 times, with that 10th being Paulie somehow someway is able to jab Hatton to death ala how he did vs Lovemore in their first fight.

Paulie doesn't have the required skillset and overall ability to beat a fighter the level of Ricky Hatton.

Comment

no..hatton is too fookin massive at 140

Comment

Working...
                      X