[VIDEO] Vitali Klitschko Knocked out by Pele Reid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
    Doesn't bother me much, dream boy.
    He was ahead on the score cards against both Byrd and Lewis, so without injuries and bad luck, he would have won and been undefeated today.
    lool

keep reaching

Comment

• Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
      Doesn't bother me much, dream boy.
      He was ahead on the score cards against both Byrd and Lewis, so without injuries and bad luck, he would have won and been undefeated today.
      Manny Steward's take on your opinion.

Originally posted by Manny Steward
      I would say other than that, the fights where Lennox realized he was losing and he made an adjustment. You know the fights with Vitali, which clearly he was losing. And I will be with Vitali and Wladimir and we will be together, and some people will ask, “Mr. Steward, who would have won if that fight had of continued with Vitali and Lennox?”

I said, “Lennox was going to win that fight”.

“Well, you know, Vitali was ahead”.

I said, “Ahead is one thing, but he had six rounds to go! In a heavyweight fight, and one fighter’s whole face is torn apart?”

I mean it’s ridiculous. There is no way Vitali was going to win that. Lennox had been in those situations before and then came back.
      Last edited by Jedi Vader; 01-28-2013, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
        end of argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
          ...meanwhile over in America, a boxer even less mature than Vitali and two year younger, was tearing apart the HW division and then unifying the world titles.
          however he did considerably worse against Lewis and Williams

Comment

• When a Klit falls in a lonely forest, and no animal is near by to hear it, does it make a sound?

Comment

• Michael Jordan struck out many times in baseball. What's the point of this thread?

Comment

To be fair he said without an injury. Manny's opinion was based on the condition of Vitali's face (injury in that sense).

I believe Vitali would have won if Lewis hasn't cut him. No way Lennox could take him out without cut and he was out-thrown and out-landed in every single round.

But Lennox's victory is clean as snow - cuts are part of the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                  To be fair he said without an injury. Manny's opinion was based on the condition of Vitali's face (injury in that sense).

I believe Vitali would have won if Lewis hasn't cut him. No way Lennox could take him out without cut and he was out-thrown and out-landed in every single round.

But Lennox's victory is clean as snow - cuts are part of the sport.
                  This just sums up Klitlickers.

The Klits' own trainer even admitted it and they still try to twist facts.

How did Klitali's injury occur then???? He fell over??

Comment

This just sums up Klitlickers.

The Klits' own trainer even admitted it and they still try to twist facts.

How did Klitali's injury occur then???? He fell over??
                    Nonsense!
                    Have I said anything about the origin of injury?!

and I said many times I surely respect Manny's opinion.

FYI Manny never was Vitali's trainer... get your facts right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                      Nonsense!
                      Have I said anything about the origin of injury?!

and I said many times I surely respect Manny's opinion.

FYI Manny never was Vitali's trainer... get your facts right.
                      I don't recall saying that he was his trainer.

No, you just refuse to admit that Klit got beat to shreds and won legitimately.

Comment

Working...
                      X