No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Promises To Showcase Revamped Skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Promises To Showcase Revamped Skills

Amir Khan has vowed to box clever as he aims to put his career back on track against Carlos Molina this month.

The Bolton fighter is facing a tough road back as he looks to regain the IBF and WBA light-welterweight titles he has lost over the past 12 months in losses to Lamont Petersen and Danny Garcia.

The 25-year-old has been criticised for his defensive work and poor decision-making, something he has vowed to put right against Molina in Los Angeles on December 15.

"I'll be wiser in this fight," Khan told the Daily Telegraph. "You'll see a different and much better Amir Khan."
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is akin to me showcasing my skills against my nan.

Comment

Im from the UK and I support Amir Khan when he fights... But OMG this guy has more excuses than most people have hot dinners... So now LA had too many distractions? When he loses under Vigil Hunter it'll be that the Bay Area was too quiet and he needs somewhere a bit more lively and that Hunter didn't give him enough space and was with him too much!

Comment

Originally posted by Gypsy John Fury View Post
        This is akin to me showcasing my skills against my nan.
        Whats that, your lovemaking skills?

Comment

Im expecting holyfield neck/traps with a surgically enhanced chin. New and improved.

Comment

But can he showcase a new chin?

Comment

Khan's Kar just got painted

Like getting your car repainted-it's still the same car. Khan got the same jaw.

Comment

Did Khan leave Roach for Chris Rock because he must be a comedian... He has the same chin that fell him against Prescott & Garcia and made him run and survive in a couple other fights... Maybe that's why he is fighting a guy with only 6 KOs.... What a Joke, do they think we are stupid??? No to notice he is fighting a guy with a less than 30% KO rate.....

Comment

You can't improve a bad chin, and you can't be Pernell Whitaker in one fight Amir...

Khan's career is very similar to Victor Ortiz, and Andre Berto. Overhyped to hell, but now we see too many weaknesses to consider them elite. All of them are exciting fighters tho and will probably be in big fights all of their careers.

Comment

You can have all the skillz in the world but if your chin is made of ice cream your still gonna get ktfo!

Comment

Working...
                    X