No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Believe Mayweather is Avoiding Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Believe Mayweather is Avoiding Me

Trainer Freddie Roach is convinced that a mega-match between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. will be a 100% dead issue if the two fighters don't come together in 2013. The two sides have been trying to make the match for the last three years.

Mayweather recently brushed off Pacquiao's proposal of a 55-45 split, which guaranteed Floyd a bigger piece of the pie. The WBA junior middleweight champion has an issue with Pacquiao's promoter, Top Rank, and no compromise is coming any time soon. Mayweather might be moved by a 60-40 split in his favor, but Pacquiao will not agree to anything less than a 45% split.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Floyd himself states Pacquiao is desperate to make the fight happen, even giving Floyd the 55-45 split.

I've lost all respect for Floyd, he just doesn't want to fight Pacquiao. He needs to retire

Comment

so mayweather makes it perfectly clear that he doesn't want to do business with top rank, arum specifically. ok... pacquiao extends his contract anyway.

Comment

If Manny beats Marquez, and they negotiate for a April/May 2013 date, and Floyd doesn't accept 55-45, and everything has was agreed upon, than Floyd is making a HUGE mistake. The time is now. After Pac-JMM 4, it's now or never. 2013 or bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          so mayweather makes it perfectly clear that he doesn't want to do business with top rank, arum specifically. ok... pacquiao extends his contract anyway.
          That's a good one for Mayweather to use next time. Someone should fax it over to him asap

Comment

He is avoiding you Manny. You got him shook.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              Naa. For three years it was all about peds. "He takes the test and we'll have a fight," says Floyd. There was nothing about getting rid of Arum. Pac agrees to the test and Floyd comes up with another bunch of silly excuses.

It's clear. Floyd don't want to end up like Ali.

Comment

pacquiao is too humble to say it. mayweather jr. is too chicken **** to get in the same rrom with pacquiao, let alone in the same ring. even mayweather sr. said there is no way his son would beat pacquiao after watching the pacquiao-cotto fight. god damn the old man actually said his son has no chance of winning against pacquiao!

Comment

Well there you have it boys,,, Pac done went and laid it out LOL

The rabbit is running, run little rabbitweather run yon comes Pacman wit a big shotgun

And I so wanted to see Pac KO rabbitweather

Comment

easy as f.. to do business with everyone else though as long as they give in to Floyd's demands right?.. Manny does that and Money still got a reason to "brush it off" and avoid the fight.. please. If anything, this fight is further away from happening, especially if 50 cent (who's recently pissed off Floyd) has anything to do with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X