Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next May it's Mayweather-Pac. CAN'T WAIT. I hope and pray Manny wins now. And I love JMM but **** I have been waiting for this fight since 2008.

Comment

• lol @ people saying pac is a pressure fighter

pac is a in and out boxer

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        So doing damage means you're a pressure fighter. ROFL
        naah it's called being a fighter who could punch the living day lights of you lol

Comment

No he isn't pressure fighters force people back by constantly moving forward, Pacquiao doesn't do that.
          he is ..he was not as agressive as he was thelast time but he's always been a pressure fighter (more so in the loweweights) ..but if you mean swarmers like margo , rios , alvardo , etc, then he is not...
          Last edited by puga; 09-20-2012, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
            lol @ people saying pac is a pressure fighter

pac is a in and out boxer
            wtf , youre making your own style now...it's either an in fighter or an out fighter...in fighters are swarmers who like to a booth phone type of fights..out fighter is an outside fighter, common f0cking sense...

Comment

• Hatton pressure plus Paq hattonized power = Floyd sprawled on the canvas.

That's why I'll never buy this Floyd beats Paq crap. I'll believe it when I see it. Right now Paq would beat Floyd to a pulp.

You know who agrees with me? Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
                he is ..he was not as agressive as he was the almostst time but he was always a pressure fighter (more so in the loweweights) ..but if you mean swarmers like margo , rios , alvardo , etc, then he is not...

Pressure fighters are any fighters that keeps moving forward, you know actually applying pressure. LOL

Comment

• hes gonna get a whooping against JMM..of course another gift victory..then he's gonna fight floyd..of course he needs the money,but floyds will clown him we all know that

Comment

Pressure fighters are any fighters that keeps moving forward, you know actually applying pressure. LOL
                    i know , thats why im surprised you dont consider him that....thats what he does best, pressure and not let him off the hook

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
                      wtf , youre making your own style now...it's either an in fighter or an out fighter...in fighters are swarmers who like to a booth phone type of fights..out fighter is an outside fighter, common f0cking sense...
                      In and out fighting is a style. Get in land your punches a move out before anything comes back.

Comment

Working...
                      X