No announcement yet.

Golovkin reminds a lot of Chavez Snr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin reminds a lot of Chavez Snr.

Took me the first round to realize that and wasnt surprised the announcers touched on it too.

This guy is the future.

Great reach, sinks his punches deep and is looking for the knock out by wearing down his opponents. Lets see what happens to his face when he gets hit and if he can handle a good mover or someone who looks to back him up! Either way this guy looks like someone who's worth the ticket to watch. He comes to win and looks to stop the opponent, thats what I like and thats what I think of as a pro fighter the guys who don't fight to try and stop the bout should stay as amatuers. I'm not saying you need to brawl but even guys who box on the move should be stepping in to breakdown their opponents "not out score them"!!! Thats why Sugar Ray Robinson was the best as he was out boxing you he was also figuring out how to step in and hurt you too!!! I'm sick and tired of fans thinking that guys like Mayweather are great fighters, hell he doesn't even fight its all amatuer boxing skills. He's very good but wheres the excitment???? I'll watch GGG this should be entertaining to see this guy go after the top 5 guys!! Ray
    Last edited by Ray Corso; 09-02-2012, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      Great reach, sinks his punches deep and is looking for the knock out by wearing down his opponents. Lets see what happens to his face when he gets hit and if he can handle a good mover or someone who looks to back him up! Either way this guy looks like someone who's worth the ticket to watch. He comes to win and looks to stop the opponent, thats what I like and thats what I think of as a pro fighter the guys who don't fight to try and stop the bout should stay as amatuers. I'm not saying you need to brawl but even guys who box on the move should be stepping in to breakdown their opponents "not out score them"!!! Thats why Sugar Ray Robinson was the best as he was out boxing you he was also figuring out how to step in and hurt you too!!! I'm sick and tired of fans thinking that guys like Mayweather are great fighters, hell he doesn't even fight its all amatuer boxing skills. He's very good but wheres the excitment???? I'll watch GGG this should be entertaining to see this guy go after the top 5 guys!! Ray
      Good job reminding me why I don't read the posts of people in all red. Guy couldn't ****ing wait to Mayweather bash in a thread about Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Good job reminding me why I don't read the posts of people in all red. Guy couldn't ****ing wait to Mayweather bash in a thread about Golovkin
        I Know someone said to me earlier that Floyd is ducking GGG? How? how do you get that reaction from the fight between the middleweights Golovkin vs Proska? Floyd IS RIGHT, boxing is about finding the fighter who can beat Mayweather

Comment

Working...
        X