No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Experts Decide: Erik Morales vs. Marcos Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: The Experts Decide: Erik Morales vs. Marcos Maidana

BoxingScene.com has sought the opinion of 10 boxing insiders for their thoughts on who will win Saturday night's clash between Mexican, three-division champ, Erik Morales and former interim junior welterweight king Marcos Rene Maidana of Argentina.

[Click Here To Read More]

Cmon Eric !!

Comment

if morales beats maidana, it goes down as the greatest comeback of all time.... greater than anything ali, leonard ever did....

so in theory, it's impossible... but damn if it happens.... i think you're looking at a wipe out, but that's why gbp stacked the undercard.

Comment

I wish this was free. I would almost pay just to see kirkland fight but he's going to destroy that dude so its not worth it.

Comment

Ten so called boxing experts picked Maidana to KO Morales. I'm gonna bump this thread tomorrow after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            I wish this was free. I would almost pay just to see kirkland fight but he's going to destroy that dude so its not worth it.
            It will be free here in the Philippines tomorrow morning but a slightly delayed telecast.

Comment

Originally posted by hvirk View Post
              if morales beats maidana, it goes down as the greatest comeback of all time.... greater than anything ali, leonard ever did....

so in theory, it's impossible... but damn if it happens.... i think you're looking at a wipe out, but that's why gbp stacked the undercard.
              I find Mosley leaving Pacquiao bloody, bruised, & beaten more likely then Morales winning this one, and we all know how unlikely that is. Morales is a great mexican legend at this point, sadly most legends never know when to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                It will be free here in the Philippines tomorrow morning but a slightly delayed telecast.
                I'm pulling for Eric but much like Mosley and Holyfield he's fighting well past it for a paycheck. Jones Jr is in the same boat but I think that's more about pride. Eitherway I hope Eric the best and I'm unoffically pulling for him.

Comment

if Morales can pull this off, and look good doing it, I say that would have to be the highlight of 2011, biggest upset from the stand point that "EVERYONE ASSUMES ERIC'S PAST HIS BEST DAYS". Would truly be a refreshing surprise in boxing, and good for boxing.

Comment

Well I think this is Marco 'chino' maidana time really...terrible had he's glory and I think maidana gona get some of that today and I think he deserves it ...

Comment

Working...
                    X