No announcement yet.

Are All Conspiracy Theorists Lunatics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
    Do you believe Conspiracy Theorists are plain lunatics that for some reason need lots of attention? Are they trying to spread negative propaganda for a cause? Is it done for some kind of psychotic entertainment? I think many of the high profile ones do it for the money as in book sales. What do you think?

In a word: Yes. At very least highly disturbed and insecure individuals who look for some grand plot to explain why, in their view, the world in general and their lives in particular suck.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.

Those cuts are too deep to be from a cookie cutter or a box cutter.

I caught you in a lie again, Piggy.

Here's a photo of boxingscene's sodomite:

What a pathetic-looking creature.
      How many times do you have to show Piggy's,there's nothing wrong with it.Yet when someone talks about mothers somebody will cry like a baby...GTFO!

You are an ignorant fool Tunney....I suppose you've never seen an "OLFA" box cutter eh.
      it has about 6 inches of retractable blade.
      Google it!!

Comment

Of course theyre just lunatics.

Thats the goal of the people behind the conspiracies. If you didnt think these people were crazy, the man behind the curtain could be in big trouble.

You have been brainwashed to believe that anything sounding to be conspiracy related is false and made up in the mind of some nerd in a basement with mental issues. You are predisposed to write it off without any real consideration of facts.

Believe nothing, question everything.

Comment

You can cut somebody's throat with even a disposable box-cutter. It ain't very hard. I've used them, I know what you can and can't do with them. A heavy-duty Stanley can do a ****load of damage without worry of the blade breaking.

Poet

Comment

In a one on one or even two on one sure a boxcutter is a great weapon. Not so sure about a plane packed with over a hundred though...

Comment

It feels weird agreeing with Lady Fan, but yes, you're heading along the right lines. Maybe not all are infested with lunacy, but the vast majority have far too much time on their hands, and have far too little sex in their life.

Comment

Of course they're crazy because it doesn't suit the views of your conditioned mind... but this coming from a christian nutjob is the funniest part.

Comment

Originally posted by TRANSWARP View Post
                  Of course they're crazy because it doesn't suit the views of your conditioned mind... but this coming from a christian nutjob is the funniest part.
                  As opposed to an athiest nutjob? :thinking9: Hey, some of the most psychotic people I've ever met have been athiests :geek9:

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.

There is a RIDICULOUS theory that a few Arabs armed with nothing but box cutters destroyed the world trade center on Sep 11/01 killing over 3,000 people.
                    With all the explanations out there its strange people still have their head in the sand. I dont get it.

I prefer this version...'" theres no way a few BEARDED men who LIVE IN CAVES could take down the Twin Towers with box cutters"

U have to mention the beards and the caves to really make it sound good.

Conspiracy theories are the new religion. it gives them a purpose, they feel enlightened, holier than thou, they are on the side of justice and whats right (by arguing on message boards), it gives them a platform to preach from, they feel they are saving the world (from their mothers basement), they believe they are prophecies of future events, especially war, and Armageddon. And of course they know the 'truth'.

Comment

Yes, they are bananas, also religious nuts are the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X