Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will they make 'Tyson: The Movie'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali wasn't a very good movie. It could have been a better mini-series or they should have ended it after Frazier I (but of course they wanted a "happy" ending.

Tyson (1995) starred Michael Jai White and George C. Scott.

Comment

I'd pay to see it!

Comment

Originally posted by NiGe2011
        I don't know about Jamie as Tyson, he is a great actor and all-- but he is not that big (as in wide and strong) and while he could hit the gym, Tyson is huge and that would be quite a task. Secondly, Jamie just seems too... nice, I guess is the word. I want somebody who has a little more of an angry presence to play Tyson. I am going to dwell on who I would prefer and then make a suggestion.
        keenon ivory wayans used to do a good job back in the dayz In living color!lol

Comment

Originally posted by BROWN BOMBER
          keenon ivory wayans used to do a good job back in the dayz In living color!lol
          True, but I seen some footage of Jamie Foxx impersonating Mike Tyson, and he was really good at it. Also, the movie will make much more money and get more attention if Jamie Foxx does it, and Mike even said he wants Jamie to play him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarver is my dad
            True, but I seen some footage of Jamie Foxx impersonating Mike Tyson, and he was really good at it. Also, the movie will make much more money and get more attention if Jamie Foxx does it, and Mike even said he wants Jamie to play him.
            Where did Mike say this?

Also, Jamie Foxx would be terrible. It'd be huge no matter who played it, but come on, Foxx? He's too small, and his head is too long. They should get someone who's good, but fairly unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by BadMagick
              Where did Mike say this?

Also, Jamie Foxx would be terrible. It'd be huge no matter who played it, but come on, Foxx? He's too small, and his head is too long. They should get someone who's good, but fairly unknown.
              No, Jamie would be good for this role. Check ******** boxing, they got an interview where Mike said he would love Foxx to play him.

Comment

Tyson is huge
                How is the 5'9" Tyson huge? Foxx is 5'10 1/2". Foxx hits the gym for a couple months, and he'd have Tyson beat as far as muscles go.

Comment

How is the 5'9" Tyson huge? Foxx is 5'10 1/2". Foxx hits the gym for a couple months, and he'd have Tyson beat as far as muscles go.
                  I hope you're being sarcastic because you don't grow a 20" neck on a 5'10" body in a couple of months.

Comment

screw it got 50 cent to play Tyson...whoop! whoop!

Comment

I don't know about Jamie as Tyson, he is a great actor and all-- but he is not that big (as in wide and strong) and while he could hit the gym, Tyson is huge and that would be quite a task. Secondly, Jamie just seems too... nice, I guess is the word. I want somebody who has a little more of an angry presence to play Tyson. I am going to dwell on who I would prefer and then make a suggestion.
                      Mekhi Pfifer should be Tyson

Comment

Working...
                      X