No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    So explain Oscar being tired by round 9 when Floyd Sr had him....Agressive Oscar was far more aggressive under Arrendano.
    You don't know what you're talking about, do you? Oscar used to fade late in fights BEFORE hooking up with Sr. Like he did against Trinidad and Mosley I.

And who the hell is Arrendano? Do you mean Robert Alcazar?

Judging by your ignorance you must be a Pac tard alt. Don't bring that bull**** into this thread. Keep it about Dirrell.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Power View Post
      In the last 2 years and 9 months, Dirrell has fought once. He went 2 rounds with Darryl Cunningham. Dirrell is almost 30. Forget about him.
      I would have to agree with this. After a point you begin to lose that edge. His inactivity at his age is a huge concern. I would agree, throw in the towel on him and call it a day. If anything perhaps look at his brother (But we will see how he develops and if he steps up the opposition at any time)

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        You don't know what you're talking about, do you? Oscar used to fade late in fights BEFORE hooking up with Sr. Like he did against Trinidad and Mosley I.

And who the hell is Arrendano? Do you mean Robert Alcazar?

Judging by your ignorance you must be a Pac tard alt. Don't bring that bull**** into this thread. Keep it about Dirrell.
        Last time I looked Delahoya faded in every fight unless you were watching someone else, Who cares what the guys name was as long as we know whom I'm talking about. Delahoya even got his ass waxed by 130 Valero during sparring session's. Take a look at the Floyd fight they were aware of his fading that's why they would tell Floyd he's going to fade. Last you don't tell me what to write. If you don't like what I write don't respond you dumba$$

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
          You felt he grew up in the Froch fight? At what stage was that? After he ran his ass around the ring?
          That's EXACTLY my point, mate. He ran (& ran & ran) & threw nothing in return.

For about 10 1/2 rounds.

Froch, on the other hand, pressed forward ineffectually.

Neither one, in my opinion, deserved a win. I watched it on Showtime & their commentary was horrendous. The most biased crap I have ever heard. That's the reason why so many Stateside screamed robbery. They should watch it again without the Showtime twats in the background.

But, sometime late in the fight I just sensed that Dirrell thought to himself "I'm good enough to compete at this level". If he fought the whole fight like he fought at the end he may have won. Of course, he may also have got knocked out so you never know.

He is super talented but he doesn't appear to have a fighters mentality.

And I do agree with the comments that he acted up in the Abraham fight - although we never know the real damage a fighter feels in the ring.

Comment

Dirrel should fight pavlik !

Comment

Working...
            X