No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko Talks Charr, Retirement, Questions Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko Talks Charr, Retirement, Questions Haye

Recently, WBC world heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (44-2, 40 KOs) held a presser in Moscow, Russia, dedicated to his upcoming fight with Germany-based Syrian Manuel Charr. The Charr fight is set for Sep. 8 at a huge arena – Olimpiyskiy Palace of Sports, also in Moscow – which will be aired on delay by the HBO.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Haye was offered a September fight with Vitali and instead chose to fight Chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Haye was offered a September fight with Vitali and instead chose to fight Chisora.
        I know, man.

Haye's holding out for a decent purse, no doubt.

Comment

The tables have turned, Vitali is scared shietless, he's the one who told Haye to fight Chisora, he didnt think Hae was gonna do that man THAT dirty. Vitali is just plain ducking, there is no way around it man. I dont care about September, what about fighting him now? "Oh he missed his chance" how did he miss his chance? If u want to fight him, then fight him SCARRY AZZ!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
            I know, man.

Haye's holding out for a decent purse, no doubt.
            He wants half the British PPV, a reasonable request.

Comment

Vitali on Haye:
              'Once again, I have offered Haye a fight several times. All of these offers were rejected by team Haye. David can speculate about it, he can tell everybody these fairy tales. The truth is that he needs to find an answer inside himself'.

Sums it up.

Comment

Haye ducked Vitali for Valuev in 2009.
                same story in 2012.
                Big payday is good, with low risk it's better.
                "Fairy tales" lol

Comment

i don't know why people keep trying to defend vitali in this, haye never turned down the fight with Vitali, he said he was willing to fight him in september after taking care of chisora - i mean its right there for all to hear - boente said let haye and chisora fight and the winner gets a klit. its right there just watch the vid. but when haye does that and thrashes chisora the offer is withdrawn.

Open ur eyes, it was vitali's camp who withdrew the offer not haye that turned it down. its just an excuse for a great big duck - the one guy who might offer vitali a slight challenge and he won't fight him.
                  Last edited by Daddy T; 07-27-2012, 12:32 PM.

Comment

boente said at the vitali chisora post fight press conference, winner of haye vs chisora gets a shot at vitali. true or false? thought so.

Comment

Working...
                    X