Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Shame Mosley retire after his poor performance last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, definitely. wonder what he'll do next, hopefully not piss away his money on a private jet

Comment

yes, his showing yesterday was weak
      and he better not marry this new girl of his
      he'll be stuck fighting forever

Comment

I not going to watch him in the ring again. I like Shane and always enjoyed his fights but last night was terrible. It was not like anyone expected him to win but he could atleast have come to fight. That fight was almost as bad as Haye vs Harrison. Shane could atleast have tried to do something or stand his ground for a moment. That was cheating people out of their money. When he lost against Floyd and got the draw against More he atleast tried and had some moments but yesterday he was only there to survive. He said after the fight that he did ok, if that was okay he should never step into a ring again. Shane had a great career and now he got a lot of money, he should be satisfied with that.

Comment

yes and no

no - because it'll just feed the ******s that pac "retired" another HOFer

yes - because i dont wanna see Mosley like this anymore, he's clearly not at the level he used to be just a few years ago..

that said, always had a lot of respect for Mosley. and he was alwys a great fighter... just not lately

Comment

no he was just gun shy cuz manny hits so ****ing hard ....victor ortiz has the damn wbc belt ,,,,shane has a very good chance in beating him...........

Comment

no...i wanna see him fight berto, cintron or clottey.....

or jmm at 147...........

Comment

this is a point in shanes career he's going to really have to take a hard look at. he is seriously running the risk of tarnishing his career with a series of shidt fight losses at the end of his career for hanging on too long.

if mosley made a fight out of it last night and tried and was willing to go out on his shield, then i would say he has it enough to fight a couple more carefully selected fights, then it would be ok for him to continue.

after his performance last night, i personally think he should hang them up, he's living off his name at this point and is only going to be a name for up and comers on their resume.

i love mosley as a fighter, he's a decent person, and always been a class act, it's now time for him to treat himself the same and take his wealth of boxing experience and put it to different use within the game of boxing.

it's time for mosley to take on a new aspect inside the world of boxing and dominate that because his peak level of being a boxer is on the back slope.

i wish it weren't so, people near and dear to him need to have him look at his career and his last few fights from a different pov than how he's looking at it now, because his prespective is that he can still hang, when it's becoming more and more clear that, although he's in shape, he's not able to fight like it anymore.

Comment

He may have another payday with Berto.

Comment

For me, I'll just say that before the fight I always felt bad that Shane didn't have more of a following.

After last night, I won't feel bad anymore.

Comment

Yes. Shane NEEDS to retire.

Comment

Working...
                      X